Posted on 2017-11-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: be0478e3ddd34dc3aaf2c67836bd3702 |
Description: Udemy - Learn Gamemaker with no past programming experience MP4 | Video: 1152x720 | 58 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 1.55 GB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Learn how I became a guru at Gamemaker with little or without programming knowledge whatsoever. Join the journey to become a master at Gamemaker: Studio In just one course, you will learn how to use and understand the GML language in Gamemaker: Studio. By making your own platform game, you will discover basics of Gamemaker and how to solve your own problems you have within your code. Platform games are the hardest games to make when working with the second dimension. Once you have gripped onto the concept of making a platformer, you will be able make games with ease. My Story I started off knowing no programming knowledge whatsoever with Gamemaker being my first programming language. I wanted to be the best game creator possible. I didn't become the best, but I knew how to make games that could make me income. My first completed game got me an offer of $120. I made that game within 12 hours with rarely any programming experience whatsoever. I took a break and did web design but I couldn't resist going back to Gamemaker. I went back to Gamemaker, and made games that I enjoyed myself. I learned from the manual, Gamemaker forums, youtube videos, and I had to go to multiple places in order to learn what I needed to learn. I want to share my success in making games with you! I made an intentionally awful but funny game on Gamejolt. I gained $0.50 from ad revenue but I had many people playing my game and 2.7K views. 2 little kids who I never knew who were far away from my area made a lets play of it. They weren't famous, but they made me feel like I was the king of the world. I want you to experience the feeling of success I have had with making games. It isn't the profit that just matters, but the feeling of accomplishment and the sense that "I made this" What are the requirements? Windows 7 and up A semi-powerful computer Download Gamemaker: Studio What am I going to get from this course? Over 26 lectures and 4.5 hours of content! Gain the skills to code in other familiar programming languages Make a platformer Learn how to write code in GML.
Udemy - Learn Gamemaker with no past programming experience.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33146
- 2017-03-14Learn Gamemaker with no past programming experience
- 2017-03-13Learn Gamemaker with no past programming experience
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - Learn More with Less Effort and Succeed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Udemy - Learn C Object-Oriented Programming in Easy Steps
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Python: Learn Python With Ultimate Zero to Hero Programming Crash Course for Beginners (Python, Python Programming, Python for Dummies, Python Coding, ... Python Course, Python for Beginners)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Udemy - Learn C Object-Oriented Programming in Easy Steps
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Udemy - Learn C# Programming from Scratch: Build 13 Console Apps
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Udemy - Learn Programming - An Introduction For Non-Programmers
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Udemy - Learn To Program with Pascal
- 2022-12-09UDEMY Learn OpenSSL with a real world cheatsheet
- 2022-09-18Udemy - Learn Networking With Respect To Ethical Hacking For 2021
- 2022-07-15Udemy - Learn Malay With Anis
- 2022-07-08Udemy - Learn Boomi With Sunny Aggarwal
- 2022-06-26Udemy - Learn Sketchup with the Barcelona Pavillion
- 2022-06-15Udemy - Learn JIRA with real-world examples ( Confluence bonus)
- 2022-05-27Udemy - Learn JIRA with real-world examples ( Confluence bonus)
- 2022-05-16Udemy - Learn JIRA with real-world examples ( Confluence bonus)
- 2022-05-16Udemy: Learn OpenGL with Python for Graphics and Games
- 2022-04-24Udemy: Learn ESP32 with this 30 Days Challenge
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.