Posted on 2017-11-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark S. Gockenbach | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 363 | ISBN: 0898716144 | ISBN13: 9780898716146 |
Description: The ?nite element method is the most powerful general-purpose technique for computÂing accurate solutions to partial differential equations. Understanding and Implementing the Finite Element Method is essential reading for those interested in understanding both the theory and the implementation of the ?nite element method for equilibrium problems. This book contains a thorough derivation of the finite element equations as well as sections on programming the necessary calculations, solving the finite element equations, and using a posteriori error estimates to produce validated solutions. Accessible introductions to advanced topics, such as multigrid solvers, the hierarchical basis conjugate gradient method, and adaptive mesh generation, are provided. Each chapter ends with exercises to help readers master these topics. Understanding and Implementing the Finite Element Method includes a carefully documented collection of MATLABÂ® programs implementing the ideas presented in the book. Readers will bene?t from a careful explanation of data structures and speci?c coding strategies and will learn how to write a ?nite element code from scratch. Students can use the MATLAB codes to experiment with the method and extend them in various ways to learn more about programming ?nite elements. This practical book should provide an excellent foundation for those who wish to delve into advanced texts on the subject, including advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students in mathematics, engineering, and the physical sciences.
Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33698
- 2010-12-12Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method
- 2010-04-08Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method
- 2010-03-14Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method
- 2008-12-06Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method
- 2008-10-08Understanding And Implementing the Finite Element Method
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Structural Analysis with the Finite Element Method Linear Statics: Volume 2: Beams, Plates and Shells (Lecture Notes on Numerical Methods in Engineering and Sciences) (v. 2) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Concise Overview of the Finite Element Method
- 2018-01-07[PDF] An Introduction to the Finite Element Method (McGraw-Hill Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] First Course in the Finite Element Method
- 2017-10-06[PDF] An Introduction to the Finite Element Method
- 2016-12-30[PDF] An Introduction to the Finite Element Method (McGraw-Hill Mechanical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems: Mathematics and Computations
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Development and Application of the Finite Element Method based on MatLab - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method with Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Applications
- 2017-12-25[PDF] A Pragmatic Introduction to the Finite Element Method for Thermal and Stress Analysis: With the MATLAB Toolkit Sofea
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Automated Solution of Differential Equations by the Finite Element Method: The FEniCS Book (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Finite Element Method Using MATLAB (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Finite Element Method and Applications in Engineering Using ANSYS, 2 edition, - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] A Unified Approach to the Finite Element Method and Error Analysis Procedures
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.