Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher Oliver | Publisher: SciTech Publishing | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 1891121316 | ISBN13: 9781891121319 |
Description: Written for SAR system designers and remote sensing specialists, this practical reference shows you how to produce higher quality SAR images using data-driven algorithms, and how to apply powerful new techniques to measure and analyze SAR image content. The book describes how SAR imagery is formed, how SAR processing affects image properties, and gives you specific guidance in selecting and applying today's most sophisticated analytical techniques. By helping you to quickly assess which components of an SAR image should be measured, the book enables you to devote more time and energy to the real task of image interpretation and analysis. Now includes a CD-ROM featuring a 2-month free license to InfoPACK Version 1.2! InfoPACK, developed by Chris Oliver, is a SAR image interpretation software suite which exploits and extends the principles described in the book, enabling the user to run many of the algorithms. It features an easy to use GUI, image viewer and versatile scripting language, making applications development easy and fast. Particular aspects of interest include segmentation, classification (supervised and unsupervised), speckle reduction and a host of techniques for data fusion. Routines within InfoPACK include: * Intensity Segmentation (single image multitemporal, multipolarization) * Speckle Reduction * Texture Segmentation * Segmentation Postprocessing * Classification * Edge Detection * Point Target Detection * Large Area Change Detection Also included are a variety of low-level filters and functions for image manipulation and arithmetic operations.
Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34170
- 2010-04-05Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images
- 2010-01-27Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images
- 2009-07-05Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging With MATLAB Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Images
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Synthetic Aperture Radar: Systems and Signal Processing
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Multi-Antenna Synthetic Aperture Radar
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Principles of Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging: A System Simulation Approach (Signal and Image Processing of Earth Observations)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Imaging with Synthetic Aperture Radar (Engineering Sciences: Electrical Engineering)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Spotlight-Mode Synthetic Aperture Radar: A Signal Processing Approach - Removed
- 2010-05-02Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Images
- 2019-11-21Design Technology of Synthetic Aperture Radar (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2018-11-01Hurricane Monitoring With Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar
- 2018-04-25Hurricane Monitoring With Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar (Springer Natural Hazards) 1st ed. 2017 Edition
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Fundamentals of Aperture: Create Images With Depth
- 2016-07-19Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging With MATLAB Algorithms
- 2014-04-29Multi-Antenna Synthetic Aperture Radar (Repost)
- 2014-03-19Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging With MATLAB Algorithms (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.