Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eugene J. Webb | Publisher: Rand Mcnally | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0528686941 | ISBN13: 9780528686948 |
Description: Unobtrusive measures refers to data gathered by means that do not involve direct elicitation of information from research subjects. Unobtrusive measures are 'non-reactive' in the sense that they avoid the problems caused by the researcher' presence. A quotation about this book: "If there were a Pulitzer Prize for originality of ideas, I would vote to award it to Unobtrusive Measures. And I hope the book will turn the tide toward more full-bodied psychological investigations.
Unobtrusive Measures: Nonreactive Research in the Social Sciences.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34755
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Writing up Quantitative Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences (Teaching Writing) (Volume 6) - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] A Tale of Two Cultures: Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the Social Sciences
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Time Use Research in the Social Sciences (Perspectives in Law & Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Time Use Research in the Social Sciences (Perspectives in Law & Psychology)
- 2019-01-31Time Use Research in the Social Sciences
- 2018-11-21A Tale of Two Cultures Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the Social Sciences
- 2018-01-22[PDF] A History and Theory of the Social Sciences: Not All That Is Solid Melts into Air (SAGE Publications in association with Theory, Culture & Society)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Ageing and Technology: Perspectives from the Social Sciences (Aging Studies)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Causality and Causal Modelling in the Social Sciences: Measuring Variations (Methodos Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] How Societies Remember (Themes in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Fuzzy Set Theory: Applications in the Social Sciences (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Intelligence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Place-Based Conservation: Perspectives from the Social Sciences - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Handbook of Survey Methodology for the Social Sciences - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Computational and Mathematical Modeling in the Social Sciences
- 2013-07-20Gary Goertz, A Tale of Two Cultures: Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the Social Sciences
- 2013-03-30Culture and Human Development: The Importance of Cross-Cultural Research for the Social Sciences [Repost]
- 2011-03-13Time Use Research in the Social Sciences
- 2011-03-12Time Use Research in the Social Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.