[PDF] Using Trauma-Focused Therapy Stories: Interventions for Therapists, Children, and Their Caregivers
Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pat Pernicano | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0415726921 | ISBN13: 9780415726924 |
Description: Using Trauma-Focused Therapy Stories is a groundbreaking treatment resource for trauma-informed therapists who work with abused and neglected children ages nine years and older as well as their caregivers. The therapy stories are perfect accompaniments to evidence-based treatment approaches and provide the foundation for psychoeducation and intervention with the older elementary-aged child or early pre-teen. Therapists will also benefit from the inclusion of thorough guides for children and caregivers, which illustrate trauma and developmental concepts in easy-to-understand terms. The psychoeducational material in the guides, written at a third- to fourth-grade reading level, may be used within any trauma-informed therapy model in the therapy office or sent-home for follow-up. Each therapy story illustrates trauma concepts, guides trauma narrative and cognitive restructuring work, and illuminates caregiver blind spots the caregiver stories target issues that often become barriers to family trauma recovery. No therapist who works with young trauma survivors will want to be without this book, and school-based professionals, social workers, psychologists and others committed to working with traumatized children will find the book chock-full of game-changing ideas for their practice.
Using Trauma-Focused Therapy Stories: Interventions for Therapists, Children, and Their Caregivers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35852
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Using Trauma-Focused Therapy Stories: Interventions for Therapists, Children, and Their Caregivers
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Compassionate-Mind Guide to Recovering from Trauma and PTSD: Using Compassion-Focused Therapy to Overcome Flashbacks, Shame, Guilt, and Fear (The New Harbinger Compassion-Focused Therapy Series)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Implementing EMDR Early Mental Health Interventions for Man-Made and Natural Disasters: Models, Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Cook Eat Love Grow: Healthy meals for babies, children and the rest of the family
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Easy Knits: Over 25 Simple Designs for Babies, Children and Adults
- 2017-12-02[PDF] How to Rethink Psychology: New metaphors for understanding people and their behavior
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Easy Knits: Over 25 Simple Designs for Babies, Children and Adults
- 2013-02-05It's Nobody's Fault: New Hope and Help for Difficult Children and Their Parents
- 2011-09-10Harold Koplewicz - It's Nobody's Fault: New Hope and Help for Difficult Children and Their Parents
- 2011-09-09It's Nobody's Fault: New Hope and Help for Difficult Children and Their Parents
- 2010-08-05Lucia McBee - Mindfulness-Based Elder Care: A Cam Model for Frail Elders and Their Caregivers
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Mind Stimulation Therapy: Cognitive Interventions for Persons with Schizophrenia
- 2017-11-13[PDF] The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Bipolar Disorder: Using DBT to Regain Control of Your Emotions and Your Life (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for for Self-Transformation
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for for Self-Transformation
- 2018-11-05The Power of Self-Compassion: Using Compassion-Focused Therapy to End Self-Criticism and Build Self-Confidence
- 2018-04-30Psychological Trauma and the Developing Brain Neurologically Based Interventions for Troubled Children
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Stress Proof the Heart: Behavioral Interventions for Cardiac Patients - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Pattern Recognition Using Soft Computing: An Evolutionary Approach for Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.