[PDF] Vanishing Boundaries: How Integrating Manufacturing and Services Creates Customer Value, Second Edition (Resource Management)
Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard E. Crandall | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 540 | ISBN: 1466505907 | ISBN13: 9781466505902 |
Description: Businesses need to become more consumer-centric, efficient, and quality conscious. Yet global competition and supply chain complexity are increasing so rapidly that managers must reach across the manufacturing and service boundary to gather more universally applicable ideas. Vanishing Boundaries: How Integrating Manufacturing and Services Creates Customer Value, Second Edition addresses the unprecedented array of new conditions that todays business managers must face. The book is a revision of the authors previous book, New Methods of Competing in the Global Marketplace, Critical Success Factors from Service and Manufacturing. The concepts underpinning the first edition continue to be relevant today and, in this revised edition, are complemented with coverage of additional emerging issues in todays business environment. The basic theme of the book is captured in its title and illustrated with the addition of case studies of some of todays most prominent companies. See Whats New in the Second Edition: The emerging relationship between risk management and supply management Risk management, and its corollary, crisis management Trends in outsourcing, such as near-sourcing and in-sourcing Health care improvement programs to reduce cost and improve quality Sustainability alternative energy infrastructure and the triple bottom line Integration of supply chain services to align goods, information and funds flows Advances in information technology, i.e., cloud computing, videoconferencing Present, and potential, role of social media in attracting customers, servicing customers and building network trading partners. This second edition creates greater awareness of the benefits that businesses can gain by sharing techniques and methodologies across the manufacturing/services boundary. The book emphasizes that successful change management requires a holistic focus on three levels of an organization - its technology, infrastructure, and organizational culture. It includes solutions and implementation strategies for risk and crisis management, sourcing, healthcare, alternative energy infrastructure, integration of supply chain services, advances in IT, social media, and customer relationship building.
Vanishing Boundaries: How Integrating Manufacturing and Services Creates Customer Value, Second Edition (Resource Management).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35269
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Concrete Mix Design, Quality Control and Specification, (with CD ROM), Second Edition
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Integral Logistics Management: Planning and Control of Comprehensive Supply Chains, Second Edition (Resource Management)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Designing for Older Adults: Principles and Creative Human Factors Approaches, Second Edition (Human Factors & Aging)
- 2011-05-14ERP: Tools, Techniques, and Applications for Integrating the Supply Chain, Second Edition (Resource Management) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise, Second Edition (Resource Management)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Introduction to Supply Chain Management Technologies, Second Edition (Resource Management)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Principles of Supply Chain Management, Second Edition (Resource Management)
- 2011-11-18Integral Logistics Management: Planning and Control of Comprehensive Supply Chains, Second Edition (Resource Management) - Removed
- 2020-12-30Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors
- 2020-04-27Planning and Scheduling in Manufacturing and Services (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- 2019-11-22Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors (EcoProduction)
- 2018-12-05Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors
- 2018-05-07Fusion How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World's Greatest Companies
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] TTC Video - How to Read and Understand Shakespeare
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Shaping Humanity: How Science, Art, and Imagination Help Us Understand Our Origins
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Upstarts: How Uber, Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Get Smart: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Rebuilding Empires: How Best Buy and Other Retailers are Transforming and Competing in the Digital Age of Retailing - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.