Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Norman Crowe | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 047090853X | ISBN13: 9780470908532 |
Description: The completely updated step-by-step guide to?capturing experiences in sketch formatâ€”regardless of artistic ability Recording your ideas and observations primarily in pictures instead of words can help you become more creative and constructive on the job, no matter what your level of artistic ability. Featuring completely new coverage of visual note-taking in a digital world, Visual Notes for Architects and Designers, Second Edition demonstrates how to make rapid, notational sketches that serve as visual records for future reference, as well as improve understanding and facilitate the development of ideas. It shows you how to expand your knowledge of a subject beyond what is gained through observation or verbal representation alone. You gain access to simple techniques for collecting, analyzing, and applying information. Crowe and Laseau examine the relationship between note-taking, visualization, and creativity. They give practical guidance on how to develop: Visual acuityâ€”the ability to see more in what you experience Visual literacyâ€”expressing yourself clearly and accurately with sketches Graphic analysisâ€”using sketches to analyze observations Numerous examples demonstrate some of the many uses of visual notes. They help you develop a keener awareness of environments, solve design problems, and even get more out of lectures and presentations. The authors also discuss types of notebooks suitable for taking visual notes. If you want to develop your perceptual and creative skills to their utmost, you will want to follow the strategies outlined in Visual Notes for Architects and Designers, Second Edition. It is a valuable guide for architects, landscape architects, designers, and anyone interested in recording experience in sketch form.
Visual Notes for Architects and Designers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34083
- 2020-12-29Visual Communication for Architects and Designers Constructing the Persuasive Presentation
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Morphing: A Guide to Mathematical Transformations for Architects and Designers
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Furniture Visualization Course for Architects and Designers
- 2020-02-09Case Study Strategies for Architects and Designers: Integrative Data Research Methods
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Visual Effects for Film and Television (Media Manuals)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] AutoCAD Workbook for Architects and Engineers
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, 12th Edition
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Applied perspective, for architects and painters
- 2017-03-11Morphing A Guide to Mathematical Transformations for Architects and Designers
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Visual Effects for Film and Television (Media Manuals)
- 2014-01-07Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers, 3th edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-03-25Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers, 3th edition (repost)
- 2012-10-09Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers, 3 edition
- 2012-10-09Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers, 3 edition (repost)
- 2011-12-13Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers by Paul Laseau
- 2011-10-08Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers
- 2011-09-15Graphic Thinking for Architects and Designers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.