Posted on 2018-01-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Daniel Orr | Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 388 | ISBN: 1535382996 | ISBN13: 9781535382991 |
Description: Wars of the 20th Century - Volume 5: Twenty Wars in Asia brings together twenty wars that took place in Asia during the twentieth century. Some of these wars have produced long-lasting effects on peoples, countries, regions, and even the whole world, and continue to be felt up to the present time. Included are some of the better-known wars such as the Vietnam War and Russo-Japanese War, as well as lesser-known and even obscure but no less interesting wars, such as the Malayan Emergency and Moro Rebellion. Each of the twenty wars in this book is written in a direct, concise style using only regular, non-technical language, and yet is packed with information that thoroughly and clearly explains each wars causes, combat(s), conclusions, and consequences. This book was written for the general reading audience and purposed to be used as an everyday read or a handy source of information on country, regional, and world history. Included are 46 maps, a bibliography, and index. Discussed in this book are: First Indochina War, Vietnam War, Cambodian Civil War, Cambodian Genocide, Cambodian Vietnamese War, Sino-Vietnamese War, Laotian Civil War, Korean War, Sino-Soviet Border Conflict, Russo-Japanese War, Boxer Rebellion, China (1911-1928): Xinhai Revolution, Fragmentation, and the Struggle for Reunification, Japanese Invasion of Manchuria, Anglo-Iraqi War of 1941, Anglo-Soviet Invasion of Iran, Indonesian War of Independence, and Sino-Indian War.
Wars of the 20th Century: Volume 5: Twenty Wars in Asia.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35046
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Science in the 20th Century: A Social Intellectual Survey (The Great Courses, Volume 1. 2. 3)
- 2019-01-15The Faceless Villain A Collection of the Eeriest Unsolved Murders of the 20th Century Volume Two
- 2019-01-10The Faceless Villain A Collection of the Eeriest Unsolved Murders of the 20th Century Volume Two
- 2018-12-27The Faceless Villain A Collection of the Eeriest Unsolved Murders of the 20th Century Volume Two ...
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Science in the 20th Century and Beyond
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Art of the 20th Century
- 2009-08-10German Uniforms of the 20th Century Volume 1: Uniforms of the Panzer Troops 1917 to the Present (Repost)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] From Eve to Dawn, A History of Women in the World, Volume IV: Revolutions and Struggles for Justice in the 20th Century
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Wars of the 20th Century
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Great Events from History: The 20th Century (Great Events from History) 6 Volume Set
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Big Wars and Small Wars: The British Army and the Lessons of War in the 20th Century (Military History and Policy)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Russia and America: A Philosophical Comparison: Development and Change of Outlook from the 19th to the 20th Century (Sovietica) (Volume 38) - Removed
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Big Wars and Small Wars: The British Army and the Lessons of War in the 20th Century (Military History and Policy)
- 2011-06-11Utopia and Terror in the 20th Century (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2019-07-29#(Best) - Why You Should Read Fashion: A History from the 18th to the 20th Century by Kyoto Costume Institute Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-17&*(Pleasing) - Why You Should Read How to Read a Dress. A Guide to Changing Fashion from the 16th to the 20th Century by Lydia Edwards Online or Download [`EPUB `MOBI `PDF]
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Proceedings of The 20th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference: Volume 2
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Queen Unseen: My Life with the Greatest Rock Band of the 20th Century
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Legacy of Zellig Harris: Language and information into the 21st century. Volume 2: Mathematics and computability of language (Current Issues in Linguistic Theory)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.