Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mathilde Von Bulow | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Military Science | Language: German | Page: 482 | ISBN: 1107088593 | ISBN13: 9781107088597 |
Description: An illuminating and provocative account of Germany's role as sanctuary for Algerian nationalists during their fight for independence from France between 1954 and 1962. The book explores key issues such as the impact of external sanctuaries on French counterinsurgency efforts the part played by security and intelligence services in efforts to eliminate these sanctuaries the Algerian War's influence on West German foreign and security policy and finally, the emergence of West German civic engagement in support of Algeria's independence struggle, which served to shape the newly independent country's perception of its role and place in international society. Mathilde von Bulow sheds new light on the impact of FLN activities, the role of anti-colonial movements and insurgencies in the developing world in shaping the dynamics of the Cold War as well as the manner in which the Algerian War was fought and won.
West Germany, Cold War Europe and the Algerian War (New Studies in European History) [German].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35308
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Catholic Revival in the Age of the Baroque: Religious Identity in Southwest Germany, 1550-1750 (New Studies in European History) [German]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Russia on the Eve of Modernity: Popular Religion and Traditional Culture under the Last Tsars (New Studies in European History)
- 2013-09-14The Transatlantic Century: Europe and America, 1890- 2010 - New Approaches to European History
- 2013-04-26Helmuth von Moltke and the Origins of the First World War (New Studies in European History) (repost)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Export Empire: German Soft Power in Southeastern Europe, 1890-1945 (New Studies in European History) [German]
- 2010-04-10Russia on the Eve of Modernity: Popular Religion and Traditional Culture under the Last Tsars (New Studies in European History)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] West Germany and the Global Sixties: The Anti-Authoritarian Revolt, 1962-1978 (New Studies in European History)
- 2018-05-14Russia and Courtly Europe; Ritual and the Culture of Diplomacy, 1648-1725 (New Studies in European History)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Transatlantic Circulation of Novels Between Europe and Brazil, 1789-1914 (New Directions in Book History) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Art And Architecture Of Late Medieval Pilgrimage In Northern Europe And The British Isles Texts (Studies in Medieval and Reformation Traditions,)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Caribbean Migration to Western Europe and the United States: Essays on Incorporation, Identity, and Citizenship
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Debating Islam: Negotiating Religion, Europe, and the Self
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Weapon of Denial: Air Power and the Battle for New Guinea (U.S. Army Air Forces in World War II)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Weapon of Denial: Air Power and the Battle for New Guinea (U.S. Army Air Forces in World War II)
- 2021-11-23Romania's Holy War: Soldiers, Motivation, and the Holocaust (Battlegrounds: Cornell Studies in Military History)
- 2020-05-06Globalization, Southeastern Europe, and the World Economy (Routledge Studies in the European Economy)
- 2020-04-24Unwanted Visionaries: The Soviet Failure in Asia at the End of the Cold War (Oxford Studies in International History)
- 2020-03-24Venture Capital Performance: A Comparative Study of Investment Practices in Europe and the USA (Routledge International Studies in Money and Banking) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] LEAD: Leadership Effectiveness in Africa and the African Diaspora (Palgrave Studies in African Leadership) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.