[PDF] What Makes Law: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Law)
Posted on 2017-12-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Liam Murphy | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 222 | ISBN: 0521834279 | ISBN13: 9780521834278 |
Description: This book offers an advanced introduction to central questions in legal philosophy. What factors determine the content of the law in force? What makes a normative system a legal system? How does law beyond the state differ from domestic law? What kind of moral force does law have? These are all questions about the nature of law. The most important existing views are introduced, but the aim is not to survey the existing literature. Rather, this book introduces the subject by stepping back from the fray to sketch the big picture, to show just what is at stake in these old debates. Legal philosophy has become somewhat arid and inward looking. In part this is because the disagreement between the main camps on the important questions is apparently intractable. The main aim of the book is to suggest both a diagnosis and a proper practical response to this situation of intractable disagreement about questions that do matter.
What Makes Law: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Law).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34878
- 2017-12-20[PDF] What Makes Clusters Competitive?: Cases from the Global Wine Industry
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Cambridge Introduction to the American Short Story (Cambridge Introductions to Literature)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Happiness and the Art of Being: An introduction to the philosophy and practice of the spiritual teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana (Second Edition)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Thinking about Music: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Music
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Elements of Mind: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Teaching about Technology: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Technology for Non-philosophers (Contemporary Issues in Technology Education) - Removed
- 2017-04-12[PDF] What to Do Before I Do: The Modern Couple's Guide to Marriage, Money and Prenups
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Elements of Mind: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind
- 2021-07-22The Heart of Kendo A Comprehensive Introduction to the Philosophy and Practice of the Art of the Sword
- 2012-06-14Introduction to the Philosophy and Writings of Plato
- 2011-09-01An Introduction to the Theory of Knowledge (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy) free ebook download
- 2011-08-30An Introduction to the Theory of Knowledge (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy) - Removed
- 2009-08-23The Child's Mind: An Introduction to the Philosophy and Theory of Education
- 2016-11-04What Makes Law An Introduction to the Philosophy of Law
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Sensemaking: What Makes Human Intelligence Essential in the Age of the Algorithm [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] What Makes Civilization? The Ancient Near East and the Future of the West - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Philosophy, Law and the Family: A New Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (AMINTAPHIL: The Philosophical Foundations of Law and Justice)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite
- 2018-01-05[PDF] What Makes Business Rock: Building the World?s Largest Global Networks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.