Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ram Charan | Publisher: Portfolio | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1591841658 | ISBN13: 9781591841654 |
Description: From the bestselling author of What the CEO Wants You to Knowhow to rethink sales from the outside in We have to face the truth: the process of selling is broken. Customers have more choices and are under intense pressure. Yet few companies are facing this reality. When they dont, a lingering malaise sets in. More than ever these days, the sales process tends to be a war about pricea frustrating, unpleasant war that takes all the fun out of selling. But theres a better way to think about sales, says bestselling author Ram Charan, who is famous for clarifying and simplifying difficult business problems. What the customer wants you to know is how his or her business works, so you can help make it work better. It sounds simple, but theres a catch: you wont be able to do that with your traditional sales approach. Instead of starting with your product or service, start with your customers problems. Focus on becoming your customers trusted partner, someone he can turn to for creative, cost-effective solutions that are based on your deep knowledge of his values, goals, problems, and customers. This book defines a new approach to sellingwhich Charan calls value creation sellingthat while radical is nonetheless practical. VCS has been battle-tested in companies in a variety of industries, such as Unifi, Mead-Westvaco, and Thomson Financial. It will enable you to: Gain a deeper knowledge of your customers problems Understand how your customers company really makes decisions Help your customer improve margins and drive revenue growth Connect sales with other key functions such as finance and manufacturing Come up with new customized offerings Make price much less of an issue VCS gets you out of the hell of commoditization and low prices. It differentiates you from the competition, paving the way to better pricing, better margins, and higher revenue growth, built on win-win relationships that deepen over time. Someday, every company will listen more closely to the customer, and every manager will realize that sales is everyones business, not just the sales departments. In the meantime, this eye-opening book will show you how to get started.
What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32895
- 2012-09-27What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] What the CEO Wants You to Know : How Your Company Really Works
- 2017-11-16[PDF] What the CEO Wants You to Know
- 2017-11-23[PDF] What Your Horse Wants You to Know: What Horses Bad Behaviour Means and How to Correct it
- 2017-10-13[PDF] What the New Breed of CMOs Know That You Don't
- 2011-11-09Selling to the C-Suite: What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- 2011-11-05Nicholas A.C. Read, Stephen J. Bistritz - Selling to the C-Suite: What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- 2011-11-01Selling to the C-Suite: What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top [Repost]
- 2011-10-26Selling to the C-Suite: What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
- 2009-10-01Selling to the C-Suite: What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top - Removed
- 2018-08-27Straight Talk on Armed Defense: What the Experts Want You to Know
- 2017-12-16[PDF] What the Greek Wants Most (Harlequin Presents/The Untamable Greeks)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] What the Lady Wants: A Novel of Marshall Field and the Gilded Age
- 2017-11-30[PDF] What the Billionaire Wants
- 2017-11-24[PDF] What the Prince Wants (Billionaires and Babies)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] What The Heart Wants: An Urban Love Story
- 2017-02-08[PDF] What the Prince Wants (Billionaires and Babies)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] What the Greek Wants Most (Harlequin Presents/The Untamable Greeks)
- 2010-05-08Stay Healthy at Every Age: What Your Doctor Wants You to Know
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.