Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jill Maschio | Publisher: Illumines Publishing | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 220 | ISBN: 0977748340 | ISBN13: 9780977748341 |
Description: Jill Maschio's book, When Your Mind is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time: A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression takes readers on a personal journey into the murky waters of depression. Written by a survivor afflicted with deep depression for many years, the author shares a candid story about her personal battle with depression. She shows how she came to understand it, face it, and overcome it. Maschio explains that the key to overcoming depression is "critical thinking." She demonstrates that critical thinking involves taking the time to challenge your feelings and thoughts instead of reacting to them. The author delivers key tools to becoming a successful critical thinker allowing one to develop positive decision-making abilities. By analyzing your thought processes during difficult times and recognizing flawed thinking that can lead to misinterpreting events, she shares how you can head off the path to depression. Readers learn to challenge many influences, internal and external, and develop the ability to question their validity by looking at them from other points of view before jumping to conclusions. Rationalizing plays a key role in critical thinking. Maschio provides exercises gathered from various authors with experience on a variety subjects in the book including her own self-help exercises. Teaching readers how to assess a situation, the author offers ways to look at things differently thereby engaging in positive decision-making. Readers learn how to recognize when decision-making is the result of an emotional response, which is a fundamental tool to becoming a critical thinker. Various techniques that include relaxation, active listening, the benefits of forgiving others and ourselves, as well as using "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs," help to gain insight into overcoming depression. With constant reflections of her own inner struggle throughout the book, Maschio shows readers how to apply critical thinking to constant negative thoughts. She delivers an understanding of self-esteem, a logical look where self-esteem originates, the effects of low self-esteem, and how to master the art of raising it by employing critical thinking. Jill Maschio's guide to overcoming depression stands out from many self-help books because it is told from the perspective of a survivor. It delivers hope to those believing life is hopeless. With over 57 million people in the US suffering from depression, the author demonstrates that we all have it in us to "walk through fear" to break free from the constant cycle of negative thoughts and achieve self-discovery.
When Your Mind Is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time. A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35664
- 2012-05-05When Your Mind Is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time. A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-28When Your Mind Is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time. A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression [Repost] - Removed
- 2009-01-24When Your Mind Is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time. A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Change Your Mind-And Keep the Change : Advanced NLP Submodalities Interventions
- 2018-01-30[PDF] When Family Businesses are Best: The Parallel Planning Process for Family Harmony and Business Success (A Family Business Publication)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Tracing Your Family History on the Internet: A Guide for Family Historians - Second Edition
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Laugh Your Way to Happiness: The Science of Laughter for Total Well-Being
- 2012-05-05The Money In Your Mind - Igor Ledowchowski - Removed
- 2009-02-26Anatomy of a Business Plan: The Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Business and Securing Your Company's Future
- 2018-01-14[PDF] When Your Partner Has an Addiction: How Compassion Can Transform Your Relationship (and Heal You Both in the Process)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Throw Out Fifty Things: Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Changing your Mind: The Bible, the Brain, and Spiritual Growth
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Discover Your IQ Potential: Unlock the Power of Your Mind
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Dietless: How To Lose Weight Permanently By Mastering Your Mind And Getting The Science Right
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Your Spacious Self: Clear the Clutter and Discover Who You Are
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Eat This, Not That When You're Expecting: The Doctor-Recommended Plan for Baby and You! Your Complete Guide to the Very Best Foods for Every Stage of Pregnancy
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Eat This, Not That When You're Expecting: The Doctor-Recommended Plan for Baby and You! Your Complete Guide to the Very Best Foods for Every Stage of Pregnancy - Removed
- 2018-12-05Can't Hurt Me Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Mapping Your Academic Career: Charting the Course of a Professor's Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.