Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Margaret Heffernan | Publisher: Doubleday Canada | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0385669003 | ISBN13: 9780385669009 |
Description: Margaret Heffernan argues that the biggest threats and dangers we face are the ones we don't see not because they're secret or invisible, but because we're willfully blind. A distinguished businesswoman and writer, she examines the phenomenon and traces its imprint in our private and working lives, and within governments and organizations, and asks: What makes us prefer ignorance? What are we so afraid of? Why do some people see more than others? And how can we change? Covering everything from our choice of mates to the SEC, Bernard Madoff's investors, the embers of BP's refinery, the military in Afghanistan, and the dog-eat-dog world of subprime mortgage lenders, this provocative book demonstrates how failing to see or admit to ourselves or our colleagues the issues and problems in plain sight can ruin private lives and bring down corporations. Heffernan explains how willful blindness develops before exploring ways that institutions and individuals can combat it. In the tradition of Malcolm Gladwell and Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Margaret Heffernan's Willful Blindness is a tour de force on human behavior that will open your eyes.
Willful Blindness: Why We Ignore the Obvious at Our Peril.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34169
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Willful Blindness: Why We Ignore the Obvious at Our Peril
- 2014-01-06Willful Blindness: Why We Ignore the Obvious at Our Peril - eazydoc.com
- 2012-11-26Willful Blindness: Why We Ignore the Obvious at Our Peril
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Denying to the Grave: Why We Ignore the Facts That Will Save Us
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Denying to the Grave: Why We Ignore the Facts That Will Save Us
- 2018-11-01Denying to the Grave Why We Ignore the Facts That Will Save Us
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to Position Yourself As the Obvious Expert: Turbocharge Your Consulting or Coaching Business Now!
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ask Me Why I Hurt: The Kids Nobody Wants and the Doctor Who Heals Them
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Crush It!: Why NOW is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion
- 2017-10-20[PDF] How And Why Become VEGAN - The Secrets Revealed
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Custom Nation: Why Customization Is the Future of Business and How to Profit From It
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Talking Back : Why Chiropractic Is the #1 Choice When It Comes to Your Health
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Ask Me Why I Hurt: The Kids Nobody Wants and the Doctor Who Heals Them
- 2016-12-27[PDF] Crush It!: Why NOW is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion
- 2019-10-30The Case Against Reality: Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Trains of Discovery: Railroads and the Legacy of Our National Parks
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Supercontinent: Ten Billion Years in the Life of Our Planet
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Bonnard Biographical and Critical Study (The Taste of our time)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Americans and Europeans Dancing in the Dark: On Our Differences and Affinities, Our Interests, and Our Habits of Life (Hoover Institution Press Publication)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.