Posted on 2017-12-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ann Horne, Monica Lanyado | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0415672910 | ISBN13: 9780415672917 |
Description: Winnicotts Children focuses on the use we make of the thinking and writing of DW Winnicott how this has enhanced our understanding of children and the settings where we work, and how it has influenced the way in which we do that work. It is a volume by clinicians, concerned about how, as well as why, we engage with particular children in particular ways. The book begins with a scholarly and accessible exposition of the place of Winnicott in his time, in relation to his contemporaries Melanie Klein, Anna Freud, John Bowlby and the development of his thinking. The dual focus on the earliest experience of the infant and its consequences plus the how of engaging with children as good-enough mothers or good enough therapists is picked up in the chapters that follow. The role of play is central to a chapter on supervision struggling through the doldrums can be part of the adolescents experience and that of those who engage with him the role of psychotherapy in a Winnicottian therapeutic community and an inner city secondary school is explored and a chapter on radio work links us personally with Winnicott and his desire to talk plainly and helpfully to parents. There is a richness in the collection of subjects in this book, and in the experience of the writers. It will appeal to those who work with children in child and family mental health settings, schools, hospitals, colleges and social care settings.
Winnicott's Children: Independent Psychoanalytic Approaches With Children and Adolescents.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34266
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Winnicott's Children: Independent Psychoanalytic Approaches With Children and Adolescents
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Winnicott's Children: Independent Psychoanalytic Approaches With Children and Adolescents
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Through Assessment to Consultation: Independent Psychoanalytic Approaches with Children and Adolescents
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Through Assessment to Consultation: Independent Psychoanalytic Approaches with Children and Adolescents
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Headache in Children and Adolescents: A Case-Based Approach
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Stuttering in children and adolescents: a multidimensional therapy blocks (practical knowledge Logopadie) (German Edition)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents
- 2017-11-10[PDF] PTSD in Children and Adolescents (Review of Psychiatry)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Depression in Children and Adolescents (Routledge Library Editions: Adolescence) (Volume 4)
- 2019-12-20An Independent Practitioner's Introduction to Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Playing with Ideas (Independent Psychoanalysis Approaches With Children and Adolescents)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Dialogues with Children and Adolescents: A Psychoanalytic Guide
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Countertransference in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents (Efpp Clinical Monograph)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Work with Parents: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents (Efpp Clinical Monograph Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Behavioral Approaches for Children and Adolescents: Challenges for the Next Century
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Students and Early Career Professionals
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Adolescent Substance Abuse: Evidence-Based Approaches to Prevention and Treatment (Issues in Children's and Families' Lives)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Planning and Care for Children and Adolescents with Dental Enamel Defects: Etiology, Research and Contemporary Management - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents in Crisis, Fourth Edition (Social Work Practice with Families and C)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Brain-Based Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Treatment for Everyday Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.