[PDF] Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare: A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productivity
Posted on 2018-01-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A. Michael La Penna | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 278 | ISBN: 1420092448 | ISBN13: 9781420092448 |
Description: Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare: A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productivity is not another diatribe on the national healthcare problem. Instead, it is a book about what is possible. Mike LaPenna shares with readers the actual experiences of those self-funded employers who are moving healthcare access on-site and directly managing all aspects of their own healthcare delivery system. With the candor he is known for, LaPenna: Examines both the big issues and the nuts and bolts concerns that companies and their employees face Demonstrates the importance of employee participation in the planning Covers when and how to work with hospitals, pharmacies and other vendors Much is made about turning healthcare delivery into a system that incentivizes wellness rather than profits from illness. This is the one path that assures such an outcome. There are no manuals to help your company achieve this goal, only the lessons to be learned from those who have walked the path. This book shares those lessons with you.
Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare: A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productivity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35032
- 2014-01-22Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productiv...
- 2014-01-10Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare: A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productivity
- 2013-12-29Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare: A Catalyst for Cost Savings and Improved Productivity - Removed
- 2012-06-08Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare (repost) - Removed
- 2011-06-15Workplace Clinics and Employer Managed Healthcare - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Workplace Safety and Health: Assessing Current Practices and Promoting Change in the Profession (Occupational Safety and Health)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Workplace Violence and the Facility Manager
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Bedside Clinics and Viva Voce in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2017-11-19[PDF] 37 Quick and Effective Productivity Techniques: Simple, Practical Methods for Mastering Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Getting Things Done
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Heat Stress and Animal Productivity - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The New and Improved Romie Futch
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Soil Water and Agronomic Productivity (Advances in Soil Science)
- 2012-11-12Mechanisms of Plant Growth and Improved Productivity
- 2018-01-09[PDF] A Lean Guide to Transforming Healthcare: How to Implement Lean Principles in Hospitals, Medical Offices, Clinics, and Other Healthcare Organizations
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Law of Tax-Exempt Healthcare Organizations (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Transition to 21st Century Healthcare: A Guide for Leaders and Quality Professionals
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Service Business Model Innovation in Healthcare and Hospital Management: Models, Strategies, Tools - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Information Systems and Technology Education: From the University to the Workplace
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Workplace: Principles and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.