Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Grilley | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1935952706 | ISBN13: 9781935952701 |
Description: Yoga as practiced in the U.S. is almost exclusively yang or muscular in nature. The yin aspect of yoga (using postures that stretch connective tissue) is virtually unknown but vital for a balanced approach to physical and mental health. Paul Grilley's Yin Yoga - Outline of a Quiet Practice shares how to practice postures in a yin way. Grilley includes an explanation of Modern Meridian Theory, which states that the meridians of acupuncture theory are currents flowing through the connective tissues of the body. Yin Yoga is specifically designed to address these tissues. The two major differences between a yin and a yang yoga practice are that yin postures should be done with the muscles relaxed and should be held a long time. This is because connective tissue does not stretch like muscle and will not respond well to brief stresses. In addition, Yin Yoga better prepares people for meditation. For yoga practitioners looking for something beyond physical postures. Yin Yoga addresses the deeper spiritual dimensions of yoga, with helpful sections on chakras, breathing exercises, and meditation. Illustrated with thirty-five black and white photos of Yin Yoga postures and six color illustrations of the body's connective tissue and meridian lines.
Yin Yoga: Principles and Practice - 10th Anniversary Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35351
- 2018-09-14Yin Yoga: Principles and Practice " 10th Anniversary Edition
- 2020-01-04Yoga Student Handbook: Develop Your Knowledge of Yoga Principles and Practice
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Emergency Ultrasound: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice, 9th Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Antimicrobial Stewardship: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Capillary Electrophoresis: Principles and Practice (Springer Lab Manuals)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Clinical Hepatology: Principles and Practice of Hepatobiliary Diseases: Volume 1
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 22e (Principles & Practice of Medicine (Davidson's))
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Taping Techniques: Principles and Practice, 2e
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Interventional Oncology: Principles and Practice of Image-Guided Cancer Therapy
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Essential Cardiology: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Beach Management: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine: with STUDENT CONSULT Access - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine: with STUDENT CONSULT Access
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Symbiotic Fungi: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Data Privacy: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Digital Technology: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Forensic Odontology: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Soil Mechanics: Principles and Practice - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.