Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Unknown | Category: Graphics Programs | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: edd4dfd5803e4aa68cfcecbf61fff7aa |
Description: cmiVFX has released the first video of their brand new Linux In CG Series. Learn to set up a Linux workstation for use with professional graphics applications in a production environment. This course is aimed at the absolute Linux beginner. Cinematic visual effects and computer graphics push the limits of performance on any operating system. Film production studios need and demand workstation stability. The combination of highest performance with rock-solid reliability means the use of Linux. Luke Olson will walk you through, step by step the installation, configuration and use of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS AND Fedora. He starts you out from an empty hard drive and finishes up with a fully configured graphics centric workstation. Furthermore the viewer will have a solid foundation on which to function in a Linux based effects studio. You have learned and worked you entire career creating masterpieces, but always within Windows or MacOS. Now you've been hired to your dream position, but they only use Linux workstations. With this courseware you will be useful and productive in a Linux environment in no time. Luke Olson makes this powerful operating system a breeze to setup and use.
cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments (2012).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35267
- 2012-12-05cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments (2012)
- 2013-05-16cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2012-12-08cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2012-12-03cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2012-11-24cmiVFX - Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2014-04-29Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2014-03-01Linux For VFX And CG Production Environments
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Prime Lenses for Photography and Video Production
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Complete step-by-step guide to Learning Linux for beginners and more advanced users. (Linux for beginners, Linux Operating System, Linux step-by-step guide)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Nanotechnology for Bioenergy and Biofuel Production (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] cmiVFX - Softimage Facial Retopo And Rigging For Animation
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Water for Energy and Fuel Production (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Linux for Programmers and Users
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Linux Cookbook: Tips and Techniques for Everyday Use
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Minimal Perl: For Unix and Linux People
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications (Embedded Technology)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Linux for Programmers and Users
- 2012-01-11Stainless Steels for Medical and Surgical Applications (Astm Special Technical Publication) - Symposium On Stainless Steels For Medical And Surgical Applications
- 2011-12-28Stainless Steels for Medical and Surgical Applications (Astm Special Technical Publication) - Symposium On Stainless Steels For Medical And Surgical Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.