Posted on 2021-01-11, by Germany2020.
PHYSICS FOR ALL: Delve into the concepts of Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Quantum Physics, and much more as a casual reader or as a physics student without the complexities of mathematics by Krishna S Yeddanapudi
English | December 10, 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08QBXWJ1G | 267 pages | Rar (PDF, AZW3) | 11 Mb
This is the first book of physics that anyone should read before venturing into highly technical books of physics. This book is ideal for anyone to get introduced to the concepts of physics or for people who wish to brush up quickly long-forgotten technical concepts and laws of physics. I have been fascinated by "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawkings, and I always wanted to write a physics book with that style. And so, I had always wanted to read a physics book focusing on concepts without mathematical complexities since my freshman year when I was first introduced to high school physics. However, all of the physics books I found contained extensive mathematics and too many formulas. This book is written by a student for other fellow students and casual readers interested in physics. Physics for All is the most straightforward guide that anyone would ever need to get into the complicated world of physics. This physics novel takes an approach without the need for mathematics is like no other and analyzes and simplifies even the most complex of topics into basic digestible segments. Additionally, the book covers a wide variety of topics ranging from the basics to the latest theories. This ensures that anyone from a casual reader wanting to know more to a high school student or even a college student in the subject can find something new. The subject matter covered includes (but is not limited to): Kinematics, Newtonian Physics, Thermodynamics, Energy and Radiation, Electricity and magnetism, Waves and Electromagnetism, Elementary Particles, and Neutrinos, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity and much, much more. The simple physics book also contains many images for everyone to grasp and understand the concepts. Anyone simply curious will significantly improve their knowledge base by merely reading this one-for-all guide. This book introduces physics concepts from the basic to advanced level and can be read in one sitting. Any high school learner, college student, or casual reader can use this book quickly and get introduced to a massive slew of physics concepts.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 46157
- 2021-03-21PHYSICS FOR ALL: Delve into the concepts of Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Quantum Physics
- 2021-02-24PHYSICS FOR ALL: Delve into the concepts of Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Quantum Physics
- 2021-02-07PHYSICS FOR ALL: Delve into the concepts of Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Quantum Physics
- 2021-01-30PHYSICS FOR ALL: Delve into the concepts of Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Quantum Physics
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Basic Physics for All
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Active Physics (A Project-Based Inquiry Approach, Physics for All), 3rd Edition
- 2012-10-30Active Physics - A Project-Based Inquiry Approach, Physics for All (3rd Edition)
- 2012-10-05Active Physics: A Project-Based Inquiry Approach, Physics for All (3rd Edition)
- 2021-01-07QUANTUM PHYSICS FOR BEGINNERS: Discover All The Secrets Of The Universe Made Easy By The Law Of Attraction And Relativity
- 2021-01-05QUANTUM PHYSICS FOR BEGINNERS Discover All The Secrets Of The Universe Made Easy
- 2020-05-01QUANTUM PHYSICS for Beginners in 90 Minutes without Math: All the major ideas of quantum mechanics, from quanta to entanglement, in simple language
- 2012-09-26Quantum Physics For Dummies
- 2012-05-26Superman for All Seasons [REPOST]
- 2012-04-03Scroll Saw Military Designs: Patterns for All Branches of the U.S. Military - Removed
- 2011-11-13Student Solutions Manual for Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- 2011-11-13Student Workbook for Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach
- 2011-11-04Quantum Physics For Dummies
- 2011-06-28Professional Level Rock Physics for Seismic Amplitude Interpretation
- 2021-10-11For All She Knows by Jamie Beck
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.