Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Packt - Mastering Palo Alto Networks-JGTiSO
English | Size: 1.34 GB
Implement Palo Alto NGFW profiles and policies such as URL Filtering, App-ID, Antivirus and DoS to leverage Palo Alto's stateful security protection
Enable IPsec Tunnel based VPNs and SSL-VPN configurations (Globalprotect VPN) for a cost-effective and scalable remote connectivity solution
Configure dynamic and static routing process in Palo Alto's virtual routers and configure Network Address Translations
Multi-Tenant or Multi-Context Deployment scenarios that provide logical segmentation between Virtual firewall instances in a traffic and control-plane standpoint
Highly available Active-Active and Active-Standby configurations to provide always-on redundant firewall policing, inspection and routing services
Enable Load Balancing and Floating Virtual IPs to leverage hardware resources and scale the firewall network architecture
Perform day-to-day firewall monitoring and maintenance tasks such as firewall updates, PAN-OS firewall upgrades, and backup and recovery procedures
Integrate Palo Alto firewalls into Panorama for central firewall management operations
Network security is not a choice; it's a must! Palo Alto Networks is one of the top firewall platform choices when it comes to protecting and securing all your critical on-premise and cloud infrastructures. That said, it's highly probable that you-as a Network Security Engineer-is or will be managing or deploying one in your own or your customers' environments.
This training guide will help you fully understand what tools, features, and options your Palo Alto firewalls can offer to protect and enhance visibility in your network traffic. It has been developed by someone who understands that learning every possible aspect of a technology platform can consume precious time.
Why is this course perfect for you? It will get you from zero to hero in no time, so you can take full advantage of all of the features that the Palo Alto firewall platform has to offer. From initial policy configurations to configuring Nat and security rules to performing Active-Active highly available clusters, you'll learn all there is required to set it up like a pro!
After completing this training guide, you'll feel confident that you can take full advantage of all of the features of Palo Alto firewall and most importantly, keep the bad guys out of your network.
Style and Approach
We go into specific details about the topics covered, so you can experience an interactive, fun, and straight-to-the-point approach. Critical features in Palo Alto firewalls are covered to guarantee you a full understanding of the firewall platform.
Easily navigate Palo Alto's web user interface
Understand complex settings and scenarios easily
Granularly monitor and take action on your network Application Command Center(ACC)
This training session covers current and new features in PAN-OS 8.0.x - 8.1.x. Review and helps you understand what has changed in PAN-OS 8
Course Length 8 hours 50 minutes
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-08-09Packt Mastering Palo Alto Networks
- 2019-07-26Mastering Palo Alto Networks
- 2019-07-25Mastering Palo Alto Networks
- 2011-10-17Guns Along the Rio Grande, Palo Alto and Resaca de la Palma
- 2020-07-02Palo Alto Networks Automation with API, Python & Ansible
- 2020-06-09Palo Alto Networks PCNSE Complete Course Exam
- 2020-06-01Palo Alto Networks PCNSE Complete Course Exam
- 2020-05-31Coursera Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Specialization By Palo Alto
- 2020-01-28PACKT MASTERING VISUAL STUDIO 2019-JGTiSO
- 2019-09-16Mastering Palo Alto Network
- 2019-07-05Cbt Nuggest Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- 2019-07-05Cbt Nuggets Palo Alto Networks Firewall V8 X
- 2019-04-12CBT Nuggets Palo Alto Networks Firewall v8.x
- 2019-02-19CBT Nuggest - Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- 2019-02-18CBT Nuggest - Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- 2019-02-16CBT Nuggest - Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight DEPLOYING ADMINISTERING AND SECURING PALO ALTO FIREWALLS JGTiSO - Removed
- 2017-11-09Routehub Palo Alto Networks
- 2017-09-27routehub - Palo Alto Networks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.