Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Duration 12h 37m Project Files Included MP4
Title: Packt Publishing - Create a Game Character: Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
Learn to use Blender, Substance Painter, Krita, and Unity to create your own game characters.
Model and UV map a 3D character in Blender, suitable for game engines
Texture a 3D character in Substance Painter
Rig a character in Blender that will work with the Humanoid Rig system in Unity
Use the free character animations provided with Unity on your own custom character
In this course, you will learn how to create a game character using Blender, Substance Painter, Krita, and Unity.
-Model and UV map a 3D character in Blender suitable for game engines
-Import Blender objects into Substance Painter
-Use Substance Painter to texture a 3D objects created in Blender
-Rig a character in Blender that will work with the Humanoid Rig system in Unity
-Use the free animations provided with Unity for your own custom character
We will begin by creating a low-poly version of our character in Blender suitable for game engines. From this Blender model we will create a high-resolution version to be used for baking our texture maps. We will UV map the character in Blender, and then import the models into Substance Painter where we will create PBR textures for the characterГўв‚¬в„ўs skin and costume. We will also cover how to best organize and prepare the character in Blender so that we can texture efficiently in Substance Painter. Once that is done, we will work on creating polygon hair in Blender and use Krita to hand-paint hair strands for the character. WeГўв‚¬в„ўll then go back to Blender to rig our character, based on what Unity needs to set-up its Humanoid Rig system. If we can fulfill the requirements of the Humanoid Rig, then it opens up the possibility for using hundreds of animations available for free and for purchase on the Unity Asset store. In the end, we will bring our character and textures into Unity and set it up so that we can use the animations that come free with UnityГўв‚¬в„ўs standard assets. Creating a game character in Blender can be a daunting task, but this course will provide an organized and well-structured discussion of each topic, explaining not only the how, but the why, of every step of the process. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at - github.com/PacktPublishing/Create-a-Game-Character-Blender-Substance-Painter-Unity
Darrin is extremely clear and concise with his instructions and very straightforward
Be able to navigate in Blender and have a basic understanding of the modeling tools.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-08-09Create a Game Character: Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2019-08-09Create a Game Character Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2019-08-05Create a Game Character Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Texturing a Game Character in Substance Painter and Designer - Removed
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing Creating A Game With Blender Game Engine
- 2017-12-03Packt Publishing - Creating a Game with Blender Game Engine
- 2017-11-28Packt Publishing - Creating a Game with Blender Game Engine
- 2017-04-15Packt Publishing Building A Game With Unity And Blender
- 2017-02-14Packt Publishing - Building a Game with Unity and Blender
- 2017-02-09Packt Publishing - Building a Game with Unity and Blender
- 2011-11-11Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Services (Packt Publishing) - Removed
- 2010-01-29Flex 3 with Java.Satish Kore.Packt Publishing.2009 - Removed
- 2018-12-08Packt Publishing Hands-on Game Development with Unity 2018.1
- 2017-10-20Packt Publishing Scripting Unreal Game Characters 2017 Tutorial
- 2017-10-20Packt Publishing Scripting Unreal Game Characters
- 2017-09-04Packt Publishing - Scripting Unreal Game Characters
- 2014-05-10Learning Game Physics with Bullet Physics and OpenGL - Removed
- 2019-04-29Ultimate Low Poly Game Assets in Blender 2.8 and Unity
- 2019-04-09Ultimate Low Poly Game Assets in Blender 2.8 and Unity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.