Posted on 2013-08-24. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 047065614X | 2012 | 200 pages | PDF | 3 MB
â€œAnneâ€™s contribution to our understanding of the needs of young people with cancer has been unparalleled and without her extraordinary insights our services would be that much poorer.â€
From the foreword by Simon Davies , CEO Teenage Cancer Trust
This topical and timely text provides valuable insights into the choices and experiences of palliative and end of life care for young people with cancer and other life limiting illnesses. With a focus on palliative care provision across a range of different clinical settings, this comprehensive new resource explores care in the home, the hospice and hospital. It looks at how and where families and young people can access palliative care, and what support is offered to attain their preferred place of death. Bereavement support for families is discussed, as well as a discussion of multi-disciplinary work, interagency co-operation and resource issues.
This will be essential reading for community childrenâ€™s nurses, specialist palliative care teams, childrenâ€™s hospices, school nurses, social workers and student nurses as well as families.
Â· A comprehensive resource on end of palliative are provision for children and young adults with cancer and other life limiting illnesses
Â· Timely and topical, tying in with the latest Department of Health palliative care strategy â€˜Better Care: Better Livesâ€™
Â· Written in an accessible style that does not assume either detailed medical or theoretical knowledge
Â· Explores palliative care provision in a range of different clinical settings including the home, hospice, and hospital
Â· Provides valuable insights into the experiences of parents, children and young people
- Ebooks list page : 23042
- 2011-12-16When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families - National Academy Of Sciences
- 2011-12-10When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families - National Academy Of Sciences
- 2011-11-06When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families
- 2018-11-15End of Life Care for People with Dementia A Person-Centred Approach
- 2019-12-18Ventilatory Support and Oxygen Therapy in Elder, Palliative and End-of-Life Care Patients - Removed
- 2019-07-13Awake at the Bedside Contemplative Teachings on Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2019-03-23Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2017-12-13[PDF] When Professionals Weep: Emotional and Countertransference Responses in Palliative and End-of-Life Care (Series in Death, Dying, and Bereavement)
- 2014-02-12Justice, Luck & Responsibility in Health Care: Philosophical Background and Ethical Implications for End-of-Life Care
- 2013-08-10Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2020-07-02The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care
- 2020-01-10Spirituality and Hospice Social Work (End-of-Life Care: A Series)
- 2019-06-25When Professionals Weep Emotional and Countertransference Responses in End-of-Life Care
- 2019-01-15Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2019-01-10Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2018-12-25Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Psychosocial Interventions in End-of-Life Care: The Hope for a 'Good Death' (Research in Death Studies)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Palliative Care Nursing of Children and Young People
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.