Posted on 2020-05-28, by BaDshaH786.
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 41.11 MB
Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software is a unique tool which gives you full access to Linux volumes within Windows. Just plug your hard disk with ExtFS/Btrfs/XFS partitions into your PC and instantly work with any media on the Linux partitions.
Fail-safe operability across compatible hardware and software systems for both general-purpose and specialized applications.
Protection of data integrity and prevention of accidental data corruption and possible loss.
Steady throughput and balanced goodput with effective flow control, reduced overheads, and congestion avoidance.
Thrifty usage of processor, memory, and disk resources.
When ExtFS volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
Mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don't need to bother about it each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on. However, this feature can be disabled at any moment in the program interface.
Formats, checks integrity, and repairs corrupted ExtFS volumes with minimal effort.
Supports all character sets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman characters, so you will never face a problem of not getting access to file names on volumes mounted in non-native OS.
Read/write support for LVM (Logical Volume Management)
With Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software, your Linux's logical volume manager won't lose any of its functions: it will be able to perform open, close, read and write operations and, in general, operate in a usual way.
Command Line Interface
Get full control over Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software via a command line.
Compatibility with 3rd party software
Since product provides access to Linux volumes globally to the entire operating system, you can use any desktop and encryption applications, including TrueCrypt and its forks* (encrypted file container mode only).
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 43728
- 2018-05-01Paragon Linux File Systems for Windows 5.1.1015
- 2020-06-26Paragon Linux File Systems 5.2.1128 for Windows
- 2020-05-31Cloud Academy Using Amazon Efs To Create Elastic File Systems For Linux Based Workloads
- 2020-04-23Cloud Academy - Using Amazon EFS to Create Elastic File Systems for Linux-Based Workloads
- 2008-02-11Games For Windows - February 2008
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Deploying a Linux Web Server for Windows Admins
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Deploying a Linux Web Server for Windows Admins - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Linux Server Skills for Windows Administrators - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Linux Server Skills for Windows Administrators - Removed
- 2017-09-12Deploying A Linux Web Server For Windows Admins - Removed
- 2017-09-11Linux Server Skills For Windows Administrators - Removed
- 2017-07-01Deploying a Linux Web Server for Windows Admins - Removed
- 2014-03-04Active File Recovery for Windows 12.0.5 Corporate
- 2013-03-24Seagate FILE RECOVERY for Windows v2.0-YAG
- 2011-07-02[request]Linux File Systems
- 2007-05-18System File Checker For Windows Xp
- 2013-05-01Linux Transfer for Windows Network Admins: A Roadmap for Building a Linux File Server
- 2010-05-11Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 - Removed
- 2010-05-11Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 Wiley - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.