Participatory Citizenship and Crisis in Contemporary Brazil (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
Posted on 2019-12-09, by rizentrop.
This book discusses the issues of citizen rights, governance and political crisis in Brazil. The project has a focus on “citizenship in times of crisis,” i.e., seeking to understand how citizenship rights have changed since the Brazilian political and economic crisis that started in 2014. Building on theories of citizenship and governance, the author examines policy-based evidence on the retractions of participatory rights, which are consequence of a stagnant economic scenario and the re-organization of conservative sectors. This work will appeal to scholarly audiences interested in citizenship, Brazilian politics, and Latin American policy and governance.
- Ebooks list page : 42038
- 2019-12-29Protecting Human Rights Defenders in Latin America: A Legal and Socio-Political Analysis of Brazil (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2020-04-08International Intervention Instruments against Corruption in Central America (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2019-12-10The Political Economy of Agrarian Change in Latin America: Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2020-05-06Migration and Insecurity: Citizenship and Social Inclusion in a Transnational Era (Routledge Research on the Global Politics of Migration)
- 2018-10-18Migration and Insecurity Citizenship and Social Inclusion in a Transnational Era
- 2018-08-29Migration and Insecurity Citizenship and Social Inclusion in a Transnational Era
- 2018-11-10Women and Social Movements in Latin America Power from Below
- 2018-10-16Political Strategies and Social Movements in Latin America The Zapatistas and Bolivian Cocaleros
- 2018-08-22Political Strategies and Social Movements in Latin America The Zapatistas and Bolivian Cocaleros
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Living with Debt: How to Limit the Risks of Sovereign Finance, Economic and Social Progress in Latin America, 2007 Report (David Rockefeller/Inter-American Development Bank)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Race, Colonialism, and Social Transformation in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 2009-12-04Imperialism, Neoliberalism and Social Struggles in Latin America (Studies in Critical Social Sciences)
- 2020-11-24Citizenship and Social Policy: From Post War Development to Permanent Crisis
- 2022-06-28Ecological Crisis and Cultural Representation in Latin America Ecocritical Perspectives on Art, Film, and Literature
- 2022-03-08Science, Technology, and Higher Education Governance Approaches on Social Inclusion and Sustainability in Latin America - Removed
- 2020-06-24Crisis and rural poverty in Latin America
- 2019-11-06European Citizenship and Social Integration in the European Union
- 2019-07-21Power in Action: Democracy, Citizenship and Social Justice
- 2018-06-23The Ethics of Total Confinement A Critique of Madness, Citizenship, and Social Justice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.