Posted on 2018-10-11, by manhneovn.
This groundbreaking resource explores core issues in participatory health research (PHR) and traces its global emergence as a force for improving health and well-being, healthcare services, and quality of life. The PHR approach is defined as including community members, health practitioners, and decision-makers as co-researchers, using local knowledge to reduce disparities in care, advocate for responsive health policy, and accelerate positive change in society as a whole.
The book's first half surveys themes essential to the development of the field, including evaluating PHR projects, training professionals in conducting PHR, and the ambitious work of the International Collaboration for Participatory Health Research. International perspectives showcase the varied roles of PHR in addressing urgent local health problems in their specific public health and sociocultural contexts.
Among the topics covered:
Demonstrating impact in participatory health research
Reviewing the effectiveness of participatory health research: challenges and possible solutions
Kids in Action-participatory health research with children
Participatory health research: an Indian perspective
Participatory health research in Latin America: scientific production on chronic diseases
Participatory health research in North America: from community engagement to evidence-informed practice
Participatory Health Research benefits those teaching and learning about participatory health research at institutions of higher education and in community settings, addressing diverse fields including health promotion and disease prevention, medicine and public health, quality of life, social work, and community development.
- Ebooks list page : 37401
- 2017-07-14The World's Best Superfoods Health Boosting Recipes From Around The World
- 2020-07-06Food Production and Eating Habits from Around the World: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Nutrition and Diet Research Progress)
- 2020-05-08Sports-Based Health Interventions: Case Studies from Around the World
- 2018-06-05Sports-Based Health Interventions Case Studies from Around the World - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Sports-Based Health Interventions: Case Studies from Around the World - Removed
- 2020-07-28Other-Wordly: words both strange and lovely from around the world (Book Lover Gifts, Illustrated Untranslatable Word Book)
- 2020-07-28The Gourmet Jewish Cookbook: More than 200 Recipes from Around the World
- 2020-06-09Vegan Beans from Around the World: 100 Adventurous Recipes for the Most Delicious, Nutritious, and Flavorful Bean Dishes Ever
- 2020-06-07Easy Snacks from Around the World
- 2020-06-07Easy Main Dishes from Around the World
- 2020-06-06The Sociology of Shari’a: Case Studies from around the World (Boundaries of Religious Freedom: Regulating Religion in Diverse Societies)
- 2020-05-12Global Muckraking: 100 Years of Investigative Journalism from Around the World
- 2020-05-05The Complexity of Tax Simplification: Experiences From Around the World
- 2020-04-17Easy and Delicious Breakfast for Kids: Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Kids - Kids' Breakfast from Around the World
- 2020-04-02Lingua Cosmica: Science Fiction from around the World
- 2020-03-13Beasts from Bricks: Amazing LEGO® Designs for Animals from Around the World - With 15 Step-by-Step Projects
- 2020-02-27Feed Your Love: 122 Recipes from Around the World to Spice Up Your Love Life
- 2020-02-19Open Faced: Single-Slice Sandwiches from Around the World
- 2020-01-09Jane Butel's Hotter than Hell Cookbook: Hot and Spicy Dishes from Around the World (The Jane Butel Library) Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.