Posted on 2020-06-28, by 0nelovee.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-0128179253 | 326 Pages | PDF | 30.74 MB
Past Antarctica: Paleoclimatology and Climate Change presents research on the past and present of Antarctica in reference to its current condition, including considerations for effects due to climate change. Experts in the field explore key topics, including environmental changes, human colonization and present environmental trends. Addressing a wide range of fields, including the biosphere, geology and biochemistry, the book offers geographers, climatologists and other Earth scientists a vital resource that is beneficial to an understanding of Antarctica, its history and conservation efforts.
- Ebooks list page : 43996
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Bioarchaeology and Climate Change: A View from South Asian Prehistory (Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global)
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Americans and Climate Change: Closing the Gap Between Science and Action
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2021-07-19Companies and Climate Change - Theory and Law in the United Kingdom
- 2021-07-02The Law of the Sea and Climate Change - Solutions and Constraints
- 2021-06-22Ecosystem Collapse and Climate Change - Removed
- 2021-06-13Photosynthesis, Respiration, and Climate Change - Removed
- 2021-03-21Natural Hazards and Disasters: From Avalanches and Climate Change to Water Spouts and Wildfires [2 volumes]
- 2021-01-11Food and Climate Change without the hot air: Change your diet: the easiest way to help save the planet
- 2021-01-07Sustainable Ethanol and Climate Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.