Posted on 2017-07-17, by manhneovn.
Patina 1.1.4 MacOSX | 5 MB
Patina® is the highest rated Microsoft® Paint replacement app in the Mac App Store.
Tools and color management in Patina are simple and intuitive.
You can use Patina to sketch an idea, draw a diagram, illustrate a concept, or paint a picture.
The screen shots here showcase the type of artwork you can do in Patina, but Patina is great for all kinds of other personal and work purposes too.
Patina can even be used as a basic image management tool for cropping, rotating, resizing, and saving photos as a different file type. (If you also have a Windows computer, check out our Sizester image resizing app at sizester.com.)
As a Mac user accustomed to attractive, well-designed software, you'll appreciate Patina's elegant interface and user-friendly design.
If you've used Microsoft Paint before, you'll find that Patina is as simple to use as Paint, if not simpler, and has additional really useful features, including rotation of objects at any angle, transparent image saving, opening/importing of PDF, AI, and PSD files, and more.
Unlike most other Paint-like apps that are derivations of an open source program, Patina was designed and built from scratch in the US with great care and attention to detail to be as easy to use as possible.
We're confident that you'll find Patina to be the best simple painting, drawing, and sketching app in the Mac App Store.
Be sure to check out the tutorial screen in the app (go to the Patina menu, then click on "Show Tutorial") and the demo video on patinaapp.com (note that the demo video is from an earlier version of the app and doesn't include all current features).
Read the FAQs on our support page patinaapp.com/support if you want to learn about advanced features, such as transparent background, controlling rotation in fixed increments, smooth edges (anti-aliasing), smooth resizing (interpolation), alpha color blending, DPI settings, and more.
Contact us at if you cannot figure out how to do something.
Please note that Patina is not a vector app, does not have layers, and does not allow you to manipulate already drawn objects in the same way that you can in a layout app like Pages or in a presentation app like Keynote or PowerPoint.
If you have a comment or suggestion, please email us at We greatly value and appreciate your input. Some new features are the direct result of feedback from users.
Patina is Retina optimized and works great with all versions of OS X starting with 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and including macOS Sierra.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
- Ebooks list page : 31789
- 2019-02-05Unfiltered Audio Zip v1.0.1 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-05Arturia Jup-8 V3 v184.108.40.2062 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-05Arturia Matrix-12 V2 v220.127.116.119 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Fuse Audio Labs Plugins Bundle 2019.01 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Corelcad 2019.0 v18.104.22.1686 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Arturia Pigments v22.214.171.124 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Silkypix Developer Studio Pro 9E v126.96.36.199 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Unity Pro 2018.3.0f2 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04UJAM Virtual Bassist ROYAL v1.0.1 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Voxengo Voxformer v2.12 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-04Genuine Soundware VB3-II v1.1.1 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-03UJAM Virtual Bassist ROWDY v1.0.1 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-28Arturia Solina V v188.8.131.528 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-28Unfiltered Audio Zip v1.0.1 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-28Arturia Jup-8 V3 v184.108.40.2062 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-27Arturia Synclavier V v220.127.116.111 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-27Arturia Matrix-12 V2 v18.104.22.1689 (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-25Practical Bash Scripting On Linux and Mac OSX
- 2019-01-15UJAM Virtual Bassist ROWDY v1.0.1 (Mac OSX)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.