Posted on 2017-01-16, by luongquocchinh.
Pearson IT Certification - CCENT ICND1 (100-105)
English | Size: 3.43 GB
CCENT ICND1 100-105 Complete Video Course is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco CCENT exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCENT ICND1 100-105 exam, including fundamentals of networking, LAN switching, IP routing, network services, and network management. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling you to learn both the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 180+ videos contained in this product provide more than 12 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy-to-digest lessons and sublessons, and each lesson concludes with an interactive quiz to help assess your knowledge. The six modules map to the exam objectives and also conclude with module and glossary review quizzes, challenging you to recall information across multiple topics. Twenty-eight interactive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout the course, challenging you to apply the knowledge you've learned in each lesson. The product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
What You Will Learn
Network reference models, protocols, and infrastructure components
IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
Cisco Catalyst Switch configuration
Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunking
Basic switch security
Basic router operation, configuration, and verification
RIP routing protocol
Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) and BGP
Options for WAN connectivity and WAN topologies
DHCP, NAT, NTP
Switch security and ACLs
Network management protocols and device management
Troubleshooting with Cisco IOS tools
Exam preparation strategies
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone interested in obtaining their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing & Switching certification
Anyone interested in learning fundamental networking skills
This complete video training product does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, but you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
FULL & FAST Download
- Ebooks list page : 30518
- 2017-01-16Pearson IT Certification - CCENT ICND1 (100-105)
- 2016-12-31Pearson IT Certification - CCENT ICND1 100-105
- 2016-12-20Pearson IT Certification - CCENT ICND1 100-105
- 2016-11-17Pearson IT Certification - CCENT ICND1 100-105
- 2019-01-25PEARSON LIVELESSONS CCENT ICND1 100-105 EXAM PREP
- 2018-12-14PEARSON LIVELESSONS CCENT ICND1 100-105 EXAM PREP
- 2020-04-19Cisco CCNA CCENT ICND1 (100-105) & CCNA ICND2 (200-105) CBT Nuggest
- 2020-01-02Cisco Ccna & New Ccent Icnd1 (100 105) Labs & More!
- 2020-01-01Cisco Ccent Icnd1 (100 105) Bonus The Complete Course
- 2019-11-28Cisco CCENT / ICND1 (100 105) Bonus: The Complete Course
- 2019-11-18Cisco CCENT / ICND1 (100-105) Bonus: The Complete Course
- 2019-10-30Cisco CCNA & NEW CCENT / ICND1 (100-105) Labs & More!
- 2019-10-30Cisco CCNA & NEW CCENT ICND1 (100-105) Labs & More!
- 2018-12-20LiveLessons CCENT ICND1 100-105 Exam Prep ReEncoded
- 2018-07-07Cisco CCENT ICND1 (100-105) LABS
- 2018-06-03Cisco CCENT ICND1 (100-105) LABS
- 2017-02-26Livelessons-CCENT ICND1 100-105 Exam Prep (Video)
- 2019-01-23Packt Cisco Icnd1 100 105 Ccent Certification Bootcamp
- 2018-08-14Pearson IT Certification - CCNA Routing and Switching ICND1 100-105
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.