Posted on 2020-10-22, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN: 3030370305 | 631 pages | PDF | 9.08 MB
This book is the outcome of research initiatives formed during the special ``Research Trimester on Multiple Zeta Values, Multiple Polylogarithms, and Quantum Field Theory'' at the ICMAT (Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas, Madrid) in 2014. The activity was aimed at understanding and deepening recent developments where Feynman and string amplitudes on the one hand, and periods and multiple zeta values on the other, have been at the heart of lively and fruitful interactions between theoretical physics and number theory over the past few decades.
In this book, the reader will find research papers as well as survey articles, including open problems, on the interface between number theory, quantum field theory and string theory, written by leading experts in the respective fields. Topics include, among others, elliptic periods viewed from both a mathematical and a physical standpoint; further relations between periods and high energy physics, including cluster algebras and renormalisation theory; multiple Eisenstein series and q-analogues of multiple zeta values (also in connection with renormalisation); double shuffle and duality relations; alternative presentations of multiple zeta values using Ecalle's theory of moulds and arborification; a distribution formula for generalised complex and l-adic polylogarithms; Galois action on knots. Given its scope, the book offers a valuable resource for researchers and graduate students interested in topics related to both quantum field theory, in particular, scattering amplitudes, and number theory.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44993
- 2020-03-14Periods in Quantum Field Theory and Arithmetic: ICMAT, Madrid, Spain, September 15 – December 19, 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (314))
- 2011-10-30Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- 2020-05-18Thermal Quantum Field Theory and Perturbative Non-Equilibrium Dynamics (Springer Theses)
- 2020-02-07Quantum Field Theory and Condensed Matter: An Introduction (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2019-12-02Particles, Fields and Forces: A Conceptual Guide to Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model (The Frontiers Collection)
- 2019-04-30Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
- 2019-03-26Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds - Removed
- 2019-01-25Quantum Field Theory and Topology - Removed
- 2019-01-14Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2019-01-11Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2019-01-10Quantum Field Theory and Topology
- 2018-12-21Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds
- 2018-12-21Quantum Field Theory and Topology
- 2018-11-14Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
- 2018-11-01Elementary Particle Physics Volume 1 Quantum Field Theory and Particles
- 2018-09-07Elements of Statistical Mechanics With an Introduction to Quantum Field Theory and Numerical Simulation
- 2018-07-08Motives, Quantum Field Theory and Pseudodifferential Operators
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Quantum Field Theory and Topology (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer 1993) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Topological Quantum Field Theory and Four Manifolds (Springer Mathematical Physics Studies) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.