Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometalli...
Posted on 2019-01-10, by voska89.
Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic Chemist By Olaf KÃ¼hl (auth.), Olaf KÃ¼hl (eds.)
2009 | 132 Pages | ISBN: 3540791175 | PDF | 4 MB
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance is a powerful tool, especially for the identification of 1 13 hitherto unknown organic compounds. H- and C-NMR spectroscopy is known and applied by virtually every synthetically working Organic Chemist. Con- quently, the factors governing the differences in chemical shift values, based on chemical environment, bonding, temperature, solvent, pH, etc. , are well understood, and specialty methods developed for almost every conceivable structural challenge. Proton and carbon NMR spectroscopy is part of most bachelors degree courses, with advanced methods integrated into masters degree and other graduate courses. In view of this universal knowledge about proton and carbon NMR spectr- copy within the chemical community, it is remarkable that heteronuclear NMR is still looked upon as something of a curiosity. Admittedly, most organic compounds contain only nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur atoms, as well as the obligatory hydrogen and carbon atoms, elements that have an unfavourable isotope distribution when it comes to NMR spectroscopy. Each of these three elements has a dominant isotope: 14 16 32 16 32 N (99. 63% natural abundance), O (99. 76%), and S (95. 02%), with O, S, and 34 14 S (4. 21%) NMR silent. N has a nuclear moment I = 1 and a sizeable quadrupolar moment that makes the NMR signals usually very broad and dif cult to analyse.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38543
- 2019-01-24Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic C - Removed
- 2010-04-05Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic Chemist
- 2009-07-02Olaf KÃ¼hl - Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction for the Synthetic Organic and Organometallic Chemist
- 2012-12-12Phosphorus-31 NMR Spectroscopy: A Concise Introduction by Olaf KÃ¼hl (Repost)
- 2020-08-07NMR Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research (eMagRes Books)
- 2018-06-05Verilog by Example A Concise Introduction for FPGA Design
- 2017-12-24[PDF] NMR Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research (eMagRes Books)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Statistical Mechanics: A Concise Introduction for Chemists
- 2016-07-04NMR Spectroscopy A Versatile Tool for Environmental Research
- 2020-03-12Gems and Gemmology: An Introduction for Archaeologists, Art-Historians and Conservators (Short Introductions to Cultural Heritage Science)
- 2019-12-23Machine Learning: a Concise Introduction (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2019-12-12Discover Vedic Mathematics: A Concise Introduction to the System
- 2019-11-14Discover Vedic Mathematics: A Concise Introduction to the System
- 2019-08-29Astrophysics is Easy! An Introduction for the Amateur Astronomer (Patrick Moore's Practical Astro...
- 2018-11-13Thucydides An Introduction for the Common Reader
- 2018-09-26Design for Information An Introduction to the Histories, Theories, and Best Practices Behind Effective Information Visualizati
- 2018-08-23Einstein's Theory A Rigorous Introduction for the Mathematically Untrained
- 2018-08-13A Concise Introduction to Latin American Politics and Development
- 2018-07-13Data Analysis and Presentation Skills An Introduction for the Life and Medical Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.