Date: May 2013
Publisher: For Dummies
Posted on 2014-05-12, by ecabuk.
Stretch your creativity beyond the cloud with this fully-updated Photoshop guide!
Photoshop putsÂ amazing design and photo-editing toolsÂ in the hands ofÂ creative professionals and hobbyists everywhere, and the latest version â€“ Photoshop CC â€“ is packed with even more powerful tools to help you manage and enhance your images. This friendly,Â full-colorÂ guide introduces you to the basics of Photoshop CC and provides clear explanations of the menus, panels, tools, options, and shortcuts youâ€™ll use the most. Plus, youâ€™ll learn valuable tips for fixing common photo flaws, improving color quality, adjusting brightness, removing unwanted background elements, and more.
- Covers the new Photoshop CC releaseÂ which brings even more features to over four million photographers, graphic designers, web developers, and other Photoshop professionals
- Teaches the essentials for first-time users before moving on to more advanced techniques like removing blemishes and wrinkles, creating composite images, and working with layers, filters, levels, and curves
- Walks you through adjusting brightness, enhancing color, adding shadows and highlights, decreasing digital noise, taking advantage of Camera Raw, and optimizing your images for print and the web
The skyâ€™s the limit for stunning photos and innovative images with Photoshop CC For DummiesÂ in your design toolbox.
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting Started with Photoshop CC
Chapter 1. Welcome to Photoshop!
Chapter 2. Knowing Just Enough about Digital Images
Chapter 3. Taking the Chefâ€™s Tour of Your Photoshop Kitchen
Chapter 4. Getting Images into and out of Photoshop
Part II: Easy Enhancements for Digital Images
Chapter 5. Adding Dark Shadows and Sparkling Highlights
Chapter 6. Making Color Look Natural
Chapter 7. The Adobe Camera Raw 8 Plug-In
Chapter 8. Fine-Tuning Your Fixes
Chapter 9. Common Problems and Their Cures
Part III: Creating â€œArtâ€ in Photoshop
Chapter 10. Combining Images
Chapter 11. Precision Edges with Vector Paths
Chapter 12. Dressing Up Images with Layer Styles
Chapter 13. Giving Your Images a Text Message
Chapter 14. Painting in Photoshop
Chapter 15. Filters. The Fun Side of Photoshop
Part IV: Power Photoshop
Chapter 16. Streamlining Your Work in Photoshop
Chapter 17. Working with Video and Animation
Part V: The Part of Tens
Chapter 18. Ten Specialized Features of Photoshop CC
Chapter 19. Ten Reasons to Love Your Wacom Tablet
Chapter 20. Ten Things to Know about HDR
- Ebooks list page : 26823
- 2012-03-12Barbara Obermeier, Ted Padova, Photoshop Elements 4 For Dummies - Removed
- 2012-01-11Oil Painting For Dummies - For Dummies
- 2011-12-22Oil Painting For Dummies - For Dummies
- 2011-12-14Oil Painting For Dummies - For Dummies
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011Starting a Yahoo! Business For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
- 2013-12-23Photoshop CC For Dummies
- 2013-12-23Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 2013-07-16Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 2013-07-16Photoshop CC For Dummies
- 2012-09-18Photoshop CS5 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- 2012-08-30Photoshop CS5 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- 2012-08-07Photoshop CS5 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- 2012-02-05Photoshop CS3 For Dummies [ReUpload] - Removed
- 2012-02-05Photoshop CS4 For Dummies [ReUpload]
- 2012-02-05Photoshop Album for Dummies [ReUpload] - Removed
- 2012-02-05Photoshop CS2 For Dummies [ReUpload] - Removed
- 2011-10-23Photoshop CS4 For Dummies,1 edition
- 2011-08-30Photoshop Album for Dummies - Removed
- 2011-08-08Photoshop CS3 For Dummies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.