Physical Activity and Health Promotion in the Early Years Effective Strategies for Early Childhood Educators
Posted on 2018-07-29, by nokia241186.
Physical Activity and Health Promotion in the Early Years: Effective Strategies for Early Childhood Educators by Hannah Brewer
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 293 Pages | ISBN : 3319760041 | 11.52 MB
This book focuses on improving well-being among young children. It provides a theoretical base explaining why physical activity is important, and offers practical strategies for increasing health and well-being in early childhood settings. It takes ancient wisdom on the mind and body connection, applies it to the youngest children, and supports it with current empirical and international evidence-all with an eye toward improving wellness across the lifespan.
The many topics discussed in the book include children's motor skills, movement, interaction, physical literacy, the use of video games, dog ownership, developmental delays, as well as strategies to improve physical activities in the classroom and broader contexts.
In recent years, children's health has become a priority worldwide. Topics such as "screen time" "sedentary behavior" and "childhood obesity" have become important issues everywhere- in the news, in schools, in community and commercials settings, and among health care providers. Limiting sedentary behavior, increasing physical activity, and maintaining a nutritious diet are three fundamental needs during early childhood. Preschool years are a time when children begin to explore the world around them, and develop more vivid understandings of their surroundings. As this book shows, the early years may be the best time to teach wellness concepts and assist young children in establishing healthy lifestyle habits.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36820
- 2018-11-21Physical Activity and Health The Evidence Explained
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Physical Activity and Health (Society for the Study of Human Biology Symposium Series)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Bodywise Woman: Reliable Information About Physical Activity and Health
- 2014-01-21Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-08-25Physical Activity and Health 2E: The Evidence Explained (repost)
- 2012-01-21Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Adrianne E. Hardman - Removed
- 2012-01-14Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Adrianne E. Hardman - Removed
- 2011-12-27Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2011-12-04Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2011-09-01Physical Activity and Health 2E: The Evidence Explained By Adrianne Hardman, David Stensel - Removed
- 2010-04-08Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2009-12-03Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health in Early Life
- 2009-07-29Physical Activity and Health 2E: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2008-12-06Physical Activity and Health: The Evidence Explained - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Physical Activity and Health
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Physical Activity and Health Guidelines: Recommendations for Various Ages, Fitness Levels, and Conditions from 57 Authoritative Sources
- 2014-06-12Physical Activity and Health
- 2014-06-10Physical Activity and Health
- 2013-04-16Physical Activity and Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.