Posted on 2010-04-18. By anonymous.
Dodge and Burn Tricks
Jane takes a sample image of a model to demonstrate dodge and burn effects on skin tones, as opposed to blurring, which makes your image lose texture. With dodge, Jane recommends a low exposure of about 5% and with "Protect Tones" and Shape Dynamics turned off. Your brush size should be appropriate to the size of the area being edited, and the effects should be applied gradually.
Tip for switching to burn: Hold option key while using the dodge tool.
When dodging and burning, there may be discoloration, but you can apply the skin colored tint back to the image by using the eyedropper and a brush in "color" mode.
You'll see great examples of before & after shots!
Faux Painting with the Pattern Stamp Tool
One of the features of the pattern stamp tool is the impression setting. This is the coolest way to clone a photograph into a full blown painting.
The first step of a painting is to enhance a photograph and eventually add an expressionistic effect (as opposed to realism).
Choose Edit > Define Pattern to capture your artwork. In the pattern presets, Jack chooses the dry brush. In the options bar, tell Photoshop to use the image (pattern) you just created.
Create separate layers for your canvas (add some transparency so you can see your enhanced image below) and your paint. When you paint, it will pull colors from the original image with added paint texture! Smaller brushes give you more detail in your painting.
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280?720p 23.98fps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 124Kbps
Running time: 24:50
http://uploading.com/files/dmma4c9f/IPEXPLREEFTCP_OHOTHSPOOWLR_D__ODGD_EUBNRP_IATN7_02_PPM4.part1.rar/ http://uploading.com/files/62a1m6b1/IPEXPLREEFTCP_OHOTHSPOOWLR_D__ODGD_EUBNRP_IATN7_02_PPM4.part2.rar/ http://uploading.com/files/ca9f948m/IPEXPLREEFTCP_OHOTHSPOOWLR_D__ODGD_EUBNRP_IATN7_02_PPM4.part3.rar/ http://uploading.com/files/d6d7328b/IPEXPLREEFTCP_OHOTHSPOOWLR_D__ODGD_EUBNRP_IATN7_02_PPM4.part4.rar/
- Ebooks list page : 5524
- 2010-04-09PixelPerfect PhotoshopWorld Dodge Burn Paint
- 2010-03-21PixelPerfect PhotoshopWorld Dodge Burn Paint 720p
- 2011-08-25Photoshop Tutorial - Bert Monroy - Learn to Dodge, Burn, and Paint
- 2011-07-22Photoshop Tutorial - Learn to Dodge, Burn, and Paint
- 2019-01-25Retouching Academy - Master Dodge Burn Video Course - Removed
- 2018-12-07Retouching Academy - Master Dodge & Burn Video Course
- 2018-12-02Retouching Academy - Master Dodge Burn Video Course
- 2018-11-01Master Dodge & Burn Video Course
- 2018-10-11Retouching Academy - Master Dodge & Burn Video Course
- 2018-09-21Retouching Academy - Master Dodge & Burn Video Course
- 2018-08-30Retouching Academy - Master Dodge & Burn Video Course - Removed
- 2018-08-14RAWExchange - Tutorial Dodge&Burn
- 2018-07-21RAWExchange - Tutorial Dodge&Burn
- 2018-05-29RAWExchange - Tutorial Dodge&Burn
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Udemy Beauty of Dodge & Burn in Photoshop
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Beauty of Dodge & Burn in Photoshop
- 2017-09-25Best of 3 Dodge & Burn Techniques In Photoshop
- 2017-09-21Professional Dodge & Burn Retouching in Photoshop
- 2017-06-09Professional Dodge & Burn Retouching in Photoshop
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.