Posted on 2020-08-10, by books_lover.
Long regarded as biological waste, the placenta is gaining momentum as a viable product for clinical use. Due to their unique properties, placental cells and derivatives show great promise in curing various diseases. Utilizing contributions from world-renowned experts, Placenta: The Tree of Life considers the therapeutic potential of these cells. It examines new stem cell–based strategies and highlights recent studies that advance the range of treatment for a number of illnesses. Emphasizing the potential research and therapeutic use of stem cells, the book discusses the development, structure, and functions of the human placenta. It introduces overall aspects of the immune system, explains some of the immune mechanisms during pregnancy, and shows the role of the placenta in these mechanisms. Current scientific research is presented that focuses on the mechanisms of action underlying the therapeutic benefit of cells isolated from different placental regions. An exhaustive examination
- Ebooks list page : 44283
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Placenta: The Tree of Life (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2010-03-10Reconstructing the Tree of Life: Taxonomy and Systematics of Species Rich Taxa
- 2020-07-02A Handbook of Gene and Cell Therapy
- 2020-06-24Cellular Therapy for Neurological Injury (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2018-11-06Gene and Cell Therapy Biology and Applications
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Regenerative Medicine Technology: On-a-Chip Applications for Disease Modeling, Drug Discovery and Personalized Medicine (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Therapeutic Applications of Adenoviruses (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies, Third Edition
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Cellular Therapy for Neurological Injury (Gene and Cell Therapy)
- 2013-05-11Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies, Third Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-30Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies, Third Edition - Removed
- 2011-03-14Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies, 3rd ed - Removed
- 2008-12-20Gene and Cell Therapy - Removed
- 2008-12-06Gene and Cell Therapy - Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies (2008)
- 2007-12-11Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies
- 2007-10-21Gene and Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Mechanisms and Strategies
- 2018-12-13Qabalah Made Easy Discover Powerful Tools to Explore Practical Magic and the Tree of Life
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy Through the Liver: Current Aspects and Future Prospects - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Touching Art: The Poetics and the Politics of Exhibiting the Tree of Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.