The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World, 2nd Edition by Ken Fern
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1856230112 | 345 Pages | PDF | 54.88 MB
The way we currently produce our food is damaging both to ourselves and our planet: we need to create gardens, woodlands and farms which are in harmony with nature. Though all natural ecosystems provide excellent examples to follow, Plants For a Future specifically focuses on edible species, suggesting a wide variety of easily grown perennials and self-seeding annuals which produce delicious and healthy food.
Describing edible and other useful plants, both native to Britain and Europe, and from other temperate areas around the world, Plants For a Future includes those suitable for: the ornamental garden, the lawn, shady areas, ponds, walls, hedges, agroforestry and conservation. It offers alternative methods of growing these plants in ways that are in harmony with the local environment and can help to improve the overall health of the planet. In his thoroughly useful book, Ken Fern shares his experiments and successes in growing herbs, vegetables, flowers, shrubs and trees. Packed with information, personal anecdotes and detailed appendices and indexes, this pioneering book takes gardening, conservation and ecology into a new dimension.
Download "Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World, 2nd Edition"
浏览量：0 添加时间：2017-12-11 20:47:54, 更新时间：2017-12-11 20:47:54, shared by perica123
Search mirrors of "Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World, 2nd Edition"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World, 2nd Edition" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
- Ebooks list page : 34293
- Plants for a Future: Edible & Useful Plants for a Healthier World, 2nd Edition
- Environmental Science for a Changing World (2nd Edition)
- [PDF] Scientific American Biology for a Changing World (2nd edition)
- Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World (2nd edition) (repost)
- [PDF] Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, 2nd Edition
- [PDF] Service-Oriented Architecture: Analysis and Design for Services and Microservices (2nd Edition) (The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl)
- [PDF] 1,014 Practice Questions for the New GRE, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- [PDF] Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Advanced Combined Book & MP3 CD
- [PDF] Physics for the IB Diploma, 2nd edition (Eurostars)
- [PDF] Kodak's Ergonomic Design for People at Work, 2nd edition
- [PDF] Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics for Finite Element Analysis 2nd EDITION
- [PDF] Effective Treatments for PTSD: Practice Guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, 2nd Edition
- [PDF] Tensor Analysis and Elementary Differential Geometry for Physicists and Engineers (2nd edition)
- [PDF] Soils and Foundations for Architects and Engineers, 2nd edition
- [PDF] Scalability Rules: Principles for Scaling Web Sites (2nd Edition)
- [PDF] Math Workout for the New GRE, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- [PDF] ML for the Working Programmer, 2nd Edition
- [PDF] More Reading Power: Reading Faster, Thinking Skills, Reading for Pleasure, Comprehension Skills (2nd Edition)
- [PDF] Design Considerations for Datacom Equipment Centers - 2nd Edition
- [PDF] Dance Imagery for Technique and Performance - 2nd Edition