Author: Stefan Alexander Maier
Date: May, 2007
Posted on 2012-02-15, by 4bookholic.
Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications
Stefan Alexander Maier | Springer | May, 2007 | 248 pages | English | pdf
Considered a major field of photonics, plasmonics offers the potential to confine and guide light below the diffraction limit and promises a new generation of highly miniaturized photonic devices. This book combines a comprehensive introduction with an extensive overview of the current state of the art. Coverage includes plasmon waveguides, cavities for field-enhancement, nonlinear processes and the emerging field of active plasmonics studying interactions of surface plasmons with active media
- Ebooks list page : 17502
- 2011-12-22Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications - Stefan Alexander Maier
- 2011-12-13Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications - Stefan Alexander Maier
- 2011-11-27Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications - Stefan Alexander Maier
- 2011-10-20Stefan Alexander Maier, "Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications"
- 2011-01-14Plasmonics: Fundamentals and applications
- 2011-10-25Stefan Alexander Maier, "Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications"
- 2011-03-26Stefan Alexander Maier, "Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications" (repost)
- 2011-11-13Plasmonics: Fundamentals and applications
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2012-05-06Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2007-07-22Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2007-07-06Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2012-05-22INORGANIC MASS SPECTROMETRY Fundamentals and Applications
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2008-12-26Metamaterials and Plasmonics: Fundamentals, Modelling, Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.