Posted on 2013-08-17. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 3642292674 | 350 pages | PDF | 6,8 MB
The topic of this book is the development of automated and inexpensive tools that transfer medical tests from a specialized clinical laboratory directly to the point of care, using biochip technology. Immediate access to medically relevant biochemical information for doctors and nurses promises to revolutionize patient care and dramatically lower costs. The miniaturization and automation of medical tests are made possible by biochip technology, that integrates advances in integrated circuits, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), microfluidics, and electronics. The target audience for this book includes engineering and biomedical researchers who would like to develop or apply biochip technology. They can use this book as a review of the field and as a guide for the development of novel biochip technology for point of care medicine. This book can also be used as a teaching tool for engineering and biomedical students, as well as a reference for physicians and health professionals.
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2021-08-21Immunodiagnostic Technologies from Laboratory to Point-Of-Care Testing - Removed
- 2021-08-04Trigger point self-care-shoulder joint edition- - You can treat the cause of pain trigger point by Yourself
- 2021-07-31Trigger point self-care-shoulder joint edition- You can treat the cause of pain trigger point by yourself
- 2021-02-23Point of Care Ultrasound Techniques for the Small Animal Practitioner, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-28In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Introduction to Current Point-of-Care Diagnostic Devices - Removed
- 2020-09-07Point of Care Ultrasound Made Easy
- 2020-05-31Pancreas and Biliary Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2020-05-13Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2020-01-11Biosensors and Nanotechnology: Applications in Health Care Diagnostics
- 2020-01-10Emergency Point-of-Care Ultrasound Ed 2
- 2019-12-30Nursing Informatics 2018:ICT to Improve Quality and Safety at the Point of Care (Studies in Health Technology and Informatics) - Removed
- 2019-12-28Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2019-12-20Gastrointestinal and Liver Disorders in Women’s Health: A Point of Care Clinical Guide
- 2019-12-15The Ultimate Guide to Point-of-Care Ultrasound-Guided Procedures - Removed
- 2019-12-01Point-of-Care Technologies Enabling Next-Generation Healthcare Monitoring and Management
- 2019-11-21Revolutionizing Tropical Medicine: Point-of-Care Tests, New Imaging Technologies and Digital Health
- 2018-12-19Electrochemical Biosensor Point-of-Care for Early Detection of Bone Loss
- 2018-11-01Point-of-Care Assessment in Pregnancy and Women's Health Electronic Fetal Monitoring and Sonography
- 2018-10-15Point-of-Care Testing Principles and Clinical Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.