Posted on 2020-01-25, by books_lover.
This book is an edited collection introducing the Education Policy and Social Inequality series, and presents chapters from authors on the editorial board. It investigates relations between educational policy and social inequality, not simply in terms of policy solutions for inequalities but also how education policy frames, creates and at times exacerbates social inequalities. It adopts a critical stance, encompassing innovative and interdisciplinary theoretical and conceptual studies – drawing on e.g. sociology, cultural studies, social and cultural geography, and history – as well as original empirical work that examines a range of educational contexts, including early years education, vocational and further education, informal education, K-12 schooling and higher education. The book argues that critique and policy studies can have a transformative function, positing new dimensions for understanding the role of education policy in connection with recurrent social problems and seekin
- Ebooks list page : 42554
- 2019-11-28Socioeconomic Inequality and Student Outcomes: Cross-National Trends, Policies, and Practices (Education Policy & Social Inequality)
- 2019-11-28Ethnography and Education Policy: A Critical Analysis of Normalcy and Difference in Schools (Education Policy & Social Inequality)
- 2020-04-26Globalization And Health (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Health & So) Ed 2
- 2020-04-26Leading Change In Early Years (UK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Education)
- 2020-02-05Internationalization and Global Citizenship: Policy and Practice in Education
- 2019-12-25Conceptualising the Digital University: The Intersection of Policy, Pedagogy and Practice (Digital Education and Learning)
- 2019-12-25Creativity Policy, Partnerships and Practice in Education (Creativity, Education and the Arts)
- 2019-01-31Creativity Policy, Partnerships and Practice in Education
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Internationalization and Global Citizenship: Policy and Practice in Education
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Policy Borrowing and Reform in Education: Globalized Processes and Local Contexts - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Reforming Higher Education: Public Policy Design and Implementation (Higher Education Dynamics) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Globalisation Challenge for European Higher Education: Convergence and Diversity, Centres and Peripheries (Higher Education Research and Policy (Herp))
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Making Sense of Education Policy: Studies in the Sociology and Politics of Education (1-Off Series)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Educating the Royal Navy: 18th and 19th Century Education for Officers (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Impact and Transformation of Education Policy in China (International Perspectives on Education and Society)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Digital Technology, Schools and Teachers' Workplace Learning: Policy, Practice and Identity (Digital Education and Learning)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Educating the Royal Navy: 18th and 19th Century Education for Officers (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History)
- 2017-01-20Internationalization and Global Citizenship Policy and Practice in Education
- 2016-12-20Policy Borrowing and Reform in Education Globalized Processes and Local Contexts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.