Posted on 2020-12-08, by book24h.
Randall G. Holcombe, "Political Capitalism: How Economic and Political Power Is Made and Maintained"
English | ISBN: 1108471773 | 2018 | 304 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Problems associated with cronyism, corporatism, and policies that favor the elite over the masses have received increasing attention in recent years. Political Capitalism explains that what people often view as the result of corruption and unethical behavior are symptoms of a distinct system of political economy. The symptoms of political capitalism are often viewed as the result of government intervention in a market economy, or as attributes of a capitalist economy itself. Randall G. Holcombe combines well-established theories in economics and the social sciences to show that political capitalism is not a mixed economy, or government intervention in a market economy, or some intermediate step between capitalism and socialism. After developing the economic theory of political capitalism, Holcombe goes on to explain how changes in political ideology have facilitated the growth of political capitalism, and what can be done to redirect public policy back toward the public interest.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.net/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45614
- 2019-06-26Human Capitalism How Economic Growth Has Made Us Smarter--and More Unequal
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Human Capitalism: How Economic Growth Has Made Us Smarter and More Unequal
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Economic News, Sentiment, and Behavior: How Economic and Business News Affects the Economy - Removed
- 2020-05-07Political Power and Economic Inequality: A Comparative Policy Approach
- 2020-04-15Silent Revolution: How the Left Rose to Political Power and Cultural Dominance
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Silent Revolution: How the Left Rose to Political Power and Cultural Dominance
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Affluence and Influence: Economic Inequality and Political Power in America
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Political Power and Economic Inequality: A Comparative Policy Approach
- 2017-07-14Silent Revolution How The Left Rose To Political Power And Cultural Dominance
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Silent Revolution: How the Left Rose to Political Power and Cultural Dominance
- 2014-06-06Affluence and Influence: Economic Inequality and Political Power in America
- 2014-04-03Silent Revolution: How the Left Rose to Political Power and Cultural Dominance
- 2010-06-21Global Warring: How Environmental, Economic, and Political Crises Will Redraw the World Map - Removed
- 2021-04-25Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
- 2021-04-19Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
- 2021-04-10Women, Sexuality and the Political Power of Pleasure
- 2020-11-20Awkward Dominion: American Political, Economic and Cultural Relations with Europe, 1919 1933
- 2020-05-11Third Wave Capitalism: How Money, Power, and the Pursuit of Self-Interest Have Imperiled the American Dream
- 2020-04-25The Clerics of Islam: Religious Authority and Political Power in Saudi Arabia
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.