Posted on 2018-05-11, by perica123.
Political Risk: How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity by Condoleezza Rice,â€Ž Amy B. Zegart
English | May 1st, 2018 | ASIN: B077FPMD72, ISBN: 1455542350 | 336 Pages | EPUB | 20.61 MB
From New York Times bestselling author and former U.S. secretary of state Condoleezza Rice and Stanford University professor Amy B. Zegart comes an examination of the rapidly evolving state of political risk, and how to navigate it.
The world is changing fast. Political risk-the probability that a political action could significantly impact a company's business-is affecting more businesses in more ways than ever before. A generation ago, political risk mostly involved a handful of industries dealing with governments in a few frontier markets. Today, political risk stems from a widening array of actors, including Twitter users, local officials, activists, terrorists, hackers, and more. The very institutions and laws that were supposed to reduce business uncertainty and risk are often having the opposite effect. In today's globalized world, there are no "safe" bets.
POLITICAL RISK investigates and analyzes this evolving landscape, what businesses can do to navigate it, and what all of us can learn about how to better understand and grapple with these rapidly changing global political dynamics. Drawing on lessons from the successes and failures of companies across multiple industries as well as examples from aircraft carrier operations, NASA missions, and other unusual places, POLITICAL RISK offers a first-of-its-kind framework that can be deployed in any organization, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Organizations that take a serious, systematic approach to political risk management are likely to be surprised less often and recover better. Companies that don't get these basics right are more likely to get blindsided.
- Ebooks list page : 36164
- 2018-06-26Political Risk How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity
- 2018-05-11Political Risk: How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity [Audiobook]
- 2010-03-16Winning the Global Talent Showdown: How Businesses and Communities Can Partner to Rebuild the Jobs Pipeline
- 2020-11-29Climate of Hope How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet
- 2020-11-03Corporate Political Responsibility How Businesses Can Strengthen Democracy for Mutual Benefit - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Innovator's Path: How Individuals, Teams, and Organizations Can Make Innovation Business-as-Usual
- 2021-01-09Lighting Their Fires: How Parents and Teachers Can Raise Extraordinary Kids in a Mixed up, Muddled up, Shook up World
- 2021-01-08Lighting Their Fires How Parents and Teachers Can Raise Extraordinary Kids in a Mixed-up, Muddled-up...
- 2020-12-08Political Capitalism How Economic and Political Power Is Made and Maintained
- 2020-09-14Code Red: How Progressives and Moderates Can Unite to Save Our Country [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13Make Peace with Your Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Your Inner Critic [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-28The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2020-01-13The Gamer's Brain: How Neuroscience and UX Can Impact Video Game Design
- 2020-01-11Schools on Trial: How Freedom and Creativity Can Fix Our Educational Malpractice
- 2019-12-16Kombucha and Kimchi: How Probiotics and Prebiotics Can Improve Brain Function - Removed
- 2019-03-18Transforming Teaching in Math and Science How Schools and Districts Can Support Change
- 2019-03-06Transforming Teaching in Math and Science How Schools and Districts Can Support Change
- 2019-01-31Green Petroleum How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2019-01-23Green Petroleum How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.