Posted on 2018-10-16, by nokia241186.
Political Strategies and Social Movements in Latin America: The Zapatistas and Bolivian Cocaleros Kindle Edition
by Leonidas Oikonomakis
English | 2018 | ISBN: 3319902024 | 243 Pages | PDF | 3 MB
This book investigates how social movements form their political strategies in their quest for social change and -when they shift from one strategy to another- why and how that happens. The author creates a model which distinguishes between two different roads to social change: one that passes through the seizure of state power and one that avoids any relationship with the state. Comparing the cases of two Latin American social movements, the Zapatistas in Mexico and the Bolivian Cocaleros, the volume argues that strategic choices are often decided upon through similar mechanisms. Ideal for a scholarly and non-specialist audience interested in Mexican and Bolivian politics, revolutions, and Latin American and social movement studies.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37453
- 2018-08-22Political Strategies and Social Movements in Latin America The Zapatistas and Bolivian Cocaleros
- 2018-11-10Women and Social Movements in Latin America Power from Below
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Social Movements in Latin America: Neoliberalism and Popular Resistance (Social Movements and Transformation) - Removed
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Social Movements in Latin America: Neoliberalism and Popular Resistance (Social Movements and Transformation)
- 2019-12-29Protecting Human Rights Defenders in Latin America: A Legal and Socio-Political Analysis of Brazil (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2019-12-10The Political Economy of Agrarian Change in Latin America: Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2022-03-11Baseball Rebels The Players, People, and Social Movements That Shook Up the Game and Changed America
- 2020-12-05Deeply Divided Racial Politics and Social Movements in Postwar America
- 2020-04-08International Intervention Instruments against Corruption in Central America (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2019-12-18Social Urbanism in Latin America: Cases and Instruments of Planning, Land Policy and Financing the City Transformation with Social Inclusion (Future City)
- 2019-12-09Participatory Citizenship and Crisis in Contemporary Brazil (Governance, Development, and Social Inclusion in Latin America)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Living with Debt: How to Limit the Risks of Sovereign Finance, Economic and Social Progress in Latin America, 2007 Report (David Rockefeller/Inter-American Development Bank)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Contesting Citizenship in Latin America: The Rise of Indigenous Movements and the Postliberal Challenge (Cambridge Studies in Contentious Politics)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Race, Colonialism, and Social Transformation in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 2013-12-06World Crisis Effects on Social Security in Latin America and the Caribbean: Lessons and Policies (repost)
- 2013-10-06Mobilizing Resources in Latin America: The Political Economy of Tax Reform in Chile and Argentina (repost)
- 2012-10-23"World Crisis Effects on Social Security in Latin America and the Caribbean" by Carmelo Mesa-Lago (Repost)
- 2012-01-24Mobilizing Resources in Latin America: The Political Economy of Tax Reform in Chile and Argentina - Omar Sanchez
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.