Posted on 2009-05-29, updated at 2010-08-08. By anonymous.
Publisher: Humana Press | June 1, 2006 | ISBN: 1588296253 | Pages: 504 | PDF | 9 MB
Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research presents current state-of-the-art findings relevant to cellular and molecular functions of polyamines as well as providing the underlying conceptual basis and knowledge regarding potential therapeutic targeting polyamines and polyamine metabolism leading to the development of new therapeutic approaches for cancers and other diseases. Divided into four main sections that include: polyamines in signal transduction of cell proliferation; polyamines in cellular signaling of apoptosis, carcinogenesis, and cancer therapy; polyamines in cell motility and cell-cell interactions; and polyamine homeostasis and transport, these topics are addressed by internationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
This timely guide provides the whole picture of polyamines-past, present, and potential future and offers a wealth of information regarding basic knowledge and current progress on cellular functions of polyamines and their potential clinical applications in cancer therapy. For investigators in the fields of polyamines, physiology, pharmacology, and cancer research, Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research serves as a foundation based on research and addresses the potential for subsequent applications in clinical practice.
- Ebooks list page : 2884
- 2019-01-25Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research - Removed
- 2019-01-25Polyamine Cell Signaling Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research - Removed
- 2010-03-13Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research by Jian-Ying Wang (Repost)
- 2008-01-01Polyamine Cell Signaling: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Cancer Research
- 2012-05-16Autologous And Cancer Stem Cell Gene Therapy
- 2011-11-19Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective.
- 2011-08-11Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Trends in Stem Cell Proliferation and Cancer Research (English and Bengali Edition)
- 2014-01-25Trends in Stem Cell Proliferation and Cancer Research - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-20Trends in Stem Cell Proliferation and Cancer Research
- 2012-04-03Prostate Cancer (Recent Results in Cancer Research) by J. Ramon
- 2020-02-29Notch Signaling in Embryology and Cancer: Molecular Biology of Notch Signaling (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) Ed 2
- 2020-02-28Notch Signaling in Embryology and Cancer (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] A3 Adenosine Receptors from Cell Biology to Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing and Cancer Metastasis (Cancer Metastasis - Biology and Treatment) - Removed
- 2017-10-25Evoked Spinal Cord Potentials: An Illustrated Guide to Physiology, Pharmacology, and Recording Techniques
- 2013-08-10Notch Signaling in Embryology and Cancer [Repost]
- 2013-05-28Cell Signaling & Molecular Targets in Cancer Malay Chatterjee, Khosrow Kashfi Published: 2011-12-02 | ISBN: 146140729X | PDF | 339 pages | 5 MB The abnormal behavior of all cancer cells regardless of cancer type is irregular cell signaling pathway
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.