Posted on 2018-06-29, by nokia241186.
Population Health Informatics : Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
by Ashish Joshi and Lorna Thorpe
English | 2018 | ISBN: 128410396X | 441 Pages | PDF | 16 MB
Population Health Informatics addresses the growing opportunity to use technology to implement evidence-based solutions for the improvement of population health outcomes. While most health informatics texts take a hospital-centric approach, this innovative new first edition focuses on how to operationalize informatics solutions to address important public health challenges impacting individuals, families, communities, and the environment in which they live.
Population Health Informatics uses a practical, step-by-step approach to implement evidence-based, data- driven population informatics solutions. Perfect for students of public health and other interdisciplinary fields with an interest in population health informatics, this book fulfills a key component of the new Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) recommendations for "Critical Content of the Core for a 21st Century MPH Degree."
â€¢ Demonstrates how technology can be used at the intersection of clinical care and health sciences to strengthen efforts for preventive care at the population level.
â€¢ Offers practical coverage of critical topics such as big data, cloud computing, mobile health, surveillance, and visualization-all from the perspective of the end user using simple, reader friendly language.
â€¢ Uses a grassroots approach to technology interventions and solutions, providing students with a clear understanding of how to address the needs of various health technology stakeholders.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36567
- 2018-08-07Population Health Informatics: Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2018-07-15Population Health Informatics Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2018-06-27Population Health Informatics: Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2010-08-12Geri Dickson, Linda Flynn - Nursing Policy Research: Turning Evidence-Based Research into Health Policy
- 2018-11-22Causation in Population Health Informatics and Data Science
- 2018-08-23Population Health Informatics
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Writing Health Communication: An Evidence-based Guide
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Preventive Mental Health at School: Evidence-Based Services for Students - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mental Health Social Work: Evidence-Based Practice (Social Work Skills)
- 2017-11-01Self-Reported Population Health: An International Perspective based on EQ-5D
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Handbook of Qualitative Health Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Mental Health Social Work: Evidence-Based Practice (Social Work Skills)
- 2014-04-15Self-Reported Population Health: An International Perspective based on EQ-5D
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.