Posted on 2018-08-23, by nokia241186.
Population Health Informatics: Driving Evidence-Based Solutions Into Practice
Jones & Bartlett | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 128410396X | 426 pages | PDF | 16.47 MB
by Ashish Joshi (Author), Lorna Thorpe (Author), Levi Waldron (Author)
Population Health Informatics addresses the growing opportunity to use technology to implement evidence-based solutions for the improvement of population health outcomes. While most health informatics texts take a hospital-centric approach, this innovative new first edition focuses on how to operationalize informatics solutions to address important public health challenges impacting individuals, families, communities, and the environment in which they live.
Population Health Informatics uses a practical, step-by-step approach to implement evidence-based, data- driven population informatics solutions. Perfect for students of public health and other interdisciplinary fields with an interest in population health informatics, this book fulfills a key component of the new Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) recommendations for "Critical Content of the Core for a 21st Century MPH Degree."
* Demonstrates how technology can be used at the intersection of clinical care and health sciences to strengthen efforts for preventive care at the population level.
* Offers practical coverage of critical topics such as big data, cloud computing, mobile health, surveillance, and visualization-all from the perspective of the end user using simple, reader friendly language.
* Uses a grassroots approach to technology interventions and solutions, providing students with a clear understanding of how to address the needs of various health technology stakeholders.
About the Author
Associate Dean of Students, Associate Professor, CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy, New York, New York
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37006
- 2018-11-22Causation in Population Health Informatics and Data Science
- 2018-08-07Population Health Informatics: Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2018-07-15Population Health Informatics Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2018-06-29Population Health Informatics Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2018-06-27Population Health Informatics: Driving Evidence-Based Solutions into Practice
- 2020-01-23Cognitive Informatics in Health and Biomedicine: Understanding and Modeling Health Behaviors (Health Informatics)
- 2020-01-22Health Informatics Data Analysis: Methods and Examples (Health Information Science)
- 2019-12-28Population Health Management for Poly Chronic Conditions: Evidence-Based Research Approaches
- 2019-12-18Deep Learning Techniques for Biomedical and Health Informatics (Studies in Big Data)
- 2019-12-09Personalized and Precision Medicine Informatics: A Workflow-Based View (Health Informatics)
- 2019-12-03Integration of Medical and Dental Care and Patient Data (Health Informatics) Ed 2
- 2019-12-03Population Health Monitoring: Climbing the Information Pyramid
- 2019-11-26International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics: ICBHI 2015, Haikou, China, 8-10 October 2015 (IFMBE Proceedings) - Removed
- 2019-11-26Future Trends in Biomedical and Health Informatics and Cybersecurity in Medical Devices: Proceedings of the International Conference on Biomedical and ... 2019, Taipei, Taiwan (IFMBE Proceedings)
- 2019-11-25Portable Health Records in a Mobile Society (Health Informatics)
- 2019-11-25Cognitive Informatics: Reengineering Clinical Workflow for Safer and More Efficient Care (Health Informatics)
- 2019-11-24Digital Health Entrepreneurship (Health Informatics) - Removed
- 2019-11-22Digital Medicine (Health Informatics)
- 2019-11-22Clinical Research Informatics (Health Informatics) Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.