Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
This timely volume presents an in-depth tour of population health monitoring―what it is, what it does, and why it has become increasingly important to health information systems across Europe. Introductory chapters ground readers in the structures of health information systems, and the main theoretical and conceptual models of population health monitoring. From there, contributors offer tools and guidelines for optimum monitoring, including best practices for gathering and contextualizing data and for disseminating findings, to benefit the people most affected by the information. And an extended example follows the step-by-step processes of population health monitoring through a study of health inequalities, from data collection to policy recommendations. Included in the coverage: · Structuring health information: frameworks, models, and indicators · Analysis: contextualization of process and content · Knowledge translation: key concepts, terms, and activiti
- Ebooks list page : 41983
- 2018-12-20Population Health Monitoring Climbing the Information Pyramid
- 2007-05-11Summarizing Population Health Directions For The Development And Application Of Population Metrics by Marilyn J Field And Marthe R Gold
- 2020-05-31Structural Health Monitoring, Damage Detection & Mechatronics, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 34th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural ... Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
- 2020-01-27Social Monitoring for Public Health (Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and S)
- 2019-12-14Delivering Superior Health and Wellness Management with IoT and Analytics (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age)
- 2019-01-25Population-Based Public Health Clinical Manual The Henry Street Model for Nurses, Third Edition
- 2019-01-11Population-Based Public Health Clinical Manual The Henry Street Model for Nurses, Third Edition
- 2018-12-28Population-Based Public Health Clinical Manual The Henry Street Model for Nurses, Third Edition
- 2018-12-04Information Technologies for Remote Monitoring of the Environment
- 2018-08-17Fish Population Dynamics, Monitoring, and Management Sustainable Fisheries in the Eternal Ocean
- 2018-08-01Optical Phenomenology and Applications Health Monitoring for Infrastructure Materials and the Environment
- 2018-07-29Optical Phenomenology and Applications Health Monitoring for Infrastructure Materials and the Environment
- 2018-05-13Theories to Inform Superior Health Informatics Research and Practice (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Structural Health Monitoring 2013, a Roadmap to Intelligent Structures: Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop, September 10-13, 2013, Stanford University
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Structural Health Monitoring 2009: Proceedings of the Seventh International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (Volume 2)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Rotating Machinery, Structural Health Monitoring, Shock and Vibration, Volume 5: Proceedings of the 29th IMAC, A Conference on Structural Dynamics, ... Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Critical Issues for the Development of Sustainable E-health Solutions (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Provider-Led Population Health Management, Second Edition: Key Strategies for Healthcare in the Cognitive Era
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 8e
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.