Posted on 2019-07-21, by everest555.
File Size: 18.6 MB
Text Edit Plus is a powerful and easy to use text editor and analyzer that allows users to view key data on characters, words and lines employed in the source document. The application features several auxiliary tools, such as a lines randomizer, a field generator (for date, number or text) and a lines clipper.
Can display word or character frequencies
The software is useful for anyone who regularly works with text documents. Its analysis module can be valuable when quick statistics on text documents are needed. The ability to compute word frequencies can make it a very good educational tool since it allows teachers to easily spot and quantify repetitions.
Text Edit Plus comes with a clean and simple interface that newcomers will find very easy to grasp. The program relies on menus and the number of items contained within is somewhat larger than one might expect. This being said, most core functions are easily accessible and getting acquainted with the program is a fast process.
Loads standard text files
The application can load various standard text files, such as TXTs, CSVs and HTMLs; new documents can also be created from scratch. The features that distinguish it from similar products are related to the program's ability to analyze source documents. There are numerous auxiliary tools that can be employed towards this purpose.
Some are designed for entertainment (like the ones contained in the FUN menu), while others are 'respectable' resources that complement the core functions. For example, one can compare two different text fragments, in order to highlight similarities. This can be very helpful when trying to determine duplicate paragraphs from two seemingly different texts.
Features a text encryption option
Other quick-edit functions can prove invaluable when small fine-tunes are in order. The line clipper or combiner are two such tools that can quickly perform operations on multiple paragraphs. An interesting feature is the "Crypto" function, which scrambles the source text beyond recognition. Decrypting is possible, but requires a password.
Summing up, Text Edit Plus is a simple, but effective text editor and analyzer that can be employed in order to obtain word use statistics.
Some of the features: Dark mode. Generate text stats. Regular expressions. Adding date and time. Changeability of background color and font properties. Encode and decode text. Combine lines. Command system for extracting the desired text. Delete empty lines. Delete same lines. Filter lines. Find and Replace. Full screen view. Generate e-mail lists. Generate word lists. Import picture as text (ASCII art). Insert numbers. Insert text into beginning or end of lines. Lowercase and uppercase conversion. Randomize lines. Reverse lines. Sort lines. Trim lines.Whats New:
Added "Edit with Text Edit Plus" to the right-click context menu for all file types
First non-empty line content is now suggested as new filename
- Ebooks list page : 40920
- 2019-04-30VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.2 Portable
- 2019-04-10VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.1 Portable
- 2019-01-12VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.0 Portable
- 2018-10-10VovSoft Text Edit Plus 4.9 Portable
- 2019-11-18VovSoft Text Edit Plus 6.1
- 2019-11-06VovSoft Text Edit Plus 6.1
- 2019-11-02VovSoft Text Edit Plus 6.1
- 2019-10-31VovSoft Text Edit Plus 6.0
- 2019-10-31VovSoft Text Edit Plus 6.0
- 2019-09-15VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.7
- 2019-09-01VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.6
- 2019-07-22VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.5
- 2019-05-22VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.4
- 2019-05-12VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.2
- 2019-05-10VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.2
- 2019-04-30VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.2
- 2019-04-09VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.1
- 2019-02-04VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.0
- 2019-01-11VovSoft Text Edit Plus 5.0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.