Posted on 2008-12-19. By anonymous.
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2008-06-09 | ISBN: 0750684755 | 232 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
This book shows how sustainable development can be achieved without having a negative influence on either corporate leaders or their employees, by using the forces of market advantage rather than opposing them.
This breakthrough approach examines the varying influences of incentives on human behaviour and how these can be used to chart a coherent and effective course of action within organizations. It provides a new strategy for corporate social responsibility, built on a market-based justification for change, and within the crucial timescales predicted by climate researchers.
With a unique combination of experience and skills, the authors combine a penetrating understanding of sustainable development issues with a comprehensive description of what motivates or de-motivates human beings.
* provides illustrations from Nestle, Wal-Mart, Marks & Spencer, South West Airlines (SWA), The Body Shop Ben & Jerrys, Shell, ICI, and many others to show how a more positive approach pays dividends in the future.
* offers a new sustainable strategy for businesses that want to move forward in a positive manner.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
- Ebooks list page : 2105
- 2020-11-29Climate of Hope How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet
- 2011-12-17An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet (repost)
- 2011-06-11An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet (Repost)
- 2011-04-27An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet
- 2019-07-11The Portal How meditation can save the world
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Carbon Zero: Imagining Cities That Can Save the Planet
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Greening Health Care: How Hospitals Can Heal the Planet
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Bikenomics: How Bicycling Can Save the Economy (Bicycle)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Greening Health Care: How Hospitals Can Heal the Planet
- 2021-04-01Investing to Save the Planet: How Your Money Can Make a Difference
- 2020-11-24We Alone: How Humans Have Conquered the Planet and Can Also Save It
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs, and Save the Planet
- 2013-12-21Pharma's Prescription: How the Right Technology Can Save the Pharmaceutical Business
- 2011-07-06"The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs and Save the Planet" by Jonathan Harrington
- 2021-02-12A Pocket Guide to Sustainable Food Shopping: How to Navigate the Grocery Store, Read Labels, and Help Save the Planet
- 2021-01-12A Pocket Guide to Sustainable Food Shopping: How to Navigate the Grocery Store, Read Labels, and Help Save the Planet
- 2021-01-10Enough How your food choices will save the planet
- 2020-09-14Sand Talk: How Indigenous Thinking Can Save the World [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-23The Soil Will Save Us: How Scientists, Farmers, and Foodies Are Healing the Soil to Save the Planet
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.