Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory (AZW3)
Posted on 2018-04-12, by manhneovn.
Could your breakfast or lunch be harming your memory?
Are you missing out on the foods that could prevent Alzheimer's disease?
Everyone knows good nutrition supports your overall health, but few realize that certain foods-power foods-can protect your brain and optimize its function, and even dramatically reduce your risk of Alzheimer's Disease. Now, New York Times bestselling author, clinical researcher and health advocate Dr. Neal Barnard has gathered the most up-to-date research and created a groundbreaking program that can strengthen your memory and protect your brain's health.
In this effective 3-step plan Dr. Barnard reveals which foods to increase in your diet and which to avoid, and shows you specific exercises and supplements that can make a difference. It will not only help boost brain health, but it can also reduce your risk of Alzheimer's disease, stroke, and other less serious malfunctions such as low energy, poor sleep patterns, irritability, and lack of focus. You'll discover:
The best foods to increase cognitive function
Dairy products and meats-the dangers they may pose to your memory
The surprising roles alcohol and caffeine play in Alzheimer's risk
The latest research on toxic metals, like aluminum found in cookware, soda cans, and common antacids.
Plus a detailed menu plan, recipes and time-saving kitchen tips
- Ebooks list page : 36025
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
- 2013-08-15Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
- 2009-07-21User's Manual for the Brain, Vol. II: Mastering Systemic NLP by L. Michael Hall and Bob G. Bodenhamer
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Framework for the Lower Back: A 6-Step Plan for a Healthy Lower Back (FrameWork Active for Life)
- 2019-03-11The Secret to Cybersecurity A Simple Plan to Protect Your Family and Business from Cybercrime
- 2019-02-22The Secret to Cybersecurity A Simple Plan to Protect Your Family and Business from Cybercrime - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Secret to Cybersecurity A Simple Plan to Protect Your Family and Business from Cybercrime
- 2019-01-30The Secret to Cybersecurity: A Simple Plan to Protect Your Family and Business from Cybercrime
- 2012-03-09Power Foods: 150 Delicious Recipes with the 38 Healthiest Ingredients
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Power Foods for Diabetes: The Top 20 Foods and 150 Recipes for Total Health
- 2012-02-18Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2012-01-29Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-01Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying (Japan bandscore)
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-12-16State and Local Government Statistics at a Crossroads - Panel On Research And Development Priorities For The U.S. Census Bureau's State And Local Government
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.