Posted on 2020-01-17, by nokia241186.
Powerful Proofreading Tools For Aspiring Writers
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 375 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 36:06 | Language: English
A Smarter Way to Write Error-Free
What you'll learn
Learn the basics of proofreading concept and how it is done usually.
Find out whether proofreading jobs are available to all.
Learn the difference between editing and proofreading.
Learn the benefits of choosing proofreading as a career.
Find out how much you should charge for proofreading.
Explore the various tips and techniques for proofreaders.
Learn to use Proofreading tools practically to change content in real-time.
You must be a writer or you should possess good writing skills in order to take up this course. This online course will help you to proofread effectively. Nevertheless, your writing skills is the only attribute that will pave the path to your success.
So, want to proofread effectively, or start a proofreading business and sell a ton of editing or writing services, right away?
Editing is not just the icing on the cake; it is a highly important part of the writing process. Get ready.
Take the guesswork out of great writing with this course. See what you can accomplish with the power of these proofreading tools at your fingertips. Easily improve any text. Eliminate grammar errors to the maximum.
The English language is really vast and different words have different meanings in various contexts. Spelling checkers cannot pick up on these mistakes; in fact, often spell checkers cause these mistakes by proffering incorrect replacements for words that do not need replacing, often changing the entire meaning of the sentence, completely. That's when the concept of proofreading comes into the limelight.
Proofreading is definitely vital, as we are often ignorant, careless, or 'blind' to errors, mistakes, bad grammar, poor layout of sentences and paragraphs, poorly constructed sentences, lack or incorrect use of proper punctuation, & of course - spelling or typing errors. But no matter how large or small your writing business is, proofreading is like the backbone of the business. Keep in mind - Poorly written documents will make communication fail.
This ultimate video course "Powerful Proofreading tools for aspiring writers" created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan", Civil Engineering MasterMind "Saranya Srinidhi" and Stefi is for aspiring writers and proofreaders like you.
This mind-blowing one-of-a-kind course will help you get introduced to the concept of Proofreading, help you discover the right tools to proofread extremely quick, improve your writing in an intelligent fashion and also help you master this concept effectively.
This video course consists of video tutorials that will teach you secrets to start your proofreading agency and help you make money. What's more?
Enrol now and let's start booming. Start improving your proofreading skills drastically. Your readers deserve content that will drive them awe-struck.
Who this course is for:
Aspiring Authors and Learners who wish to learn new things in the topic of proofreading
Writers looking for extra income with utilizing their writing and proofreading skills to the maximum
Anyone who is willing to learn how to proofread with utilising online tools
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42475
- 2020-03-08Powerful Proofreading Tools For Aspiring Writers
- 2020-01-14Powerful Proofreading Tools For Aspiring Writers
- 2019-12-26Powerful Proofreading Tools For Aspiring Writers
- 2019-12-25Powerful Proofreading Tools For Aspiring Writers
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2012-05-12Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms, Third edition
- 2020-08-183D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning)
- 2020-07-26Proofreading: A MUST for Newbie Writers
- 2020-05-31Hybrid Metaheuristics: Powerful Tools for Optimization (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms)
- 2020-02-24Powerful Leadership Through Coaching: Principles, Practices, and Tools for Leaders and Managers at Every Level
- 2020-02-17Creative Colleges: Finding the Best Programs for Aspiring Actors, Artists, Designers, Dancers, Musicians, Writers, and More Ed 5
- 2019-12-20The Grammar Guidebook: A Complete Reference Tool for Young Writers, Aspiring Rhetoricians, and Anyone Else Who Needs to Understand How English Works (Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind) Ed 2
- 2019-12-14The Diagramming Dictionary: A Complete Reference Tool for Young Writers, Aspiring Rhetoricians, and Anyone Else Who Needs to Understand How English Works (Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind)
- 2019-03-27Creative Careers Paths for Aspiring Actors, Artists, Dancers, Musicians and Writers
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Psychology Workbook for Writers: Tools for Creating Realistic Characters and Conflict in Fiction
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Success Under Stress: Powerful Tools for Staying Calm, Confident, and Productive When the Pressure's On [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work (BK Life (Paperback)) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Tools and Techniques for Character Interpretation: A Handbook of Psychology for Actors, Writers, and Directors
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Powerful Tools for a Modern Knowledge-Based Economy - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.