Posted on 2020-03-27, updated at 2020-04-01, by 0nelovee.
Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
March 27, 2020 | ISBN: 9781838820374 | English
Duration: 27 Lessons (2h 27m) | Size: 1.38 GB
Build deep learning applications from scratch and deploy them on the cloud in a simple and cost-effective way Learn
Training, exporting, and deploying deep learning models on the cloud (TensorFlow)
Using pre-trained models for your computer vision task
Working with cluster infrastructures on AWS (AWS Batch and Fargate)
Creating deep learning pipeline for training models using AWS Batch
Creating deep learning pipelines to deploy a model into production with AWS Lambda and AWS Step functions
Creating a data pipeline using AWS Fargate
Deep learning and machine learning applications are becoming the backbone of many businesses in both technological and traditional companies. Once organizations have achieved their first success in using ML/AI algorithms, the main issue they often face is how to automate and scale up their ML/AI workflows. This course will help you to design, develop, and train deep learning applications faster on the cloud without spending undue time and money.
This course will heavily utilize contemporary public cloud services such as AWS Lambda, Step functions, Batch and Fargate. Serverless infrastructures can process thousands of requests in parallel at scale. You will learn how to solve problems that ML and data engineers encounter when training many models in a cost-effective way and building data pipelines to enable high scalability. We walk through some techniques that involve using pre-trained convolutional neural network models to solve computer vision tasks. You'll make a deep learning training pipeline; address issues such as multiple frameworks, parallel training, and cost optimization; and save time by importing a pre-trained convolutional neural network model and using it for your project.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to build scalable and maintainable production-ready deep learning applications directly on the cloud.
The code files and related files are uploaded on GitHub at PacktPublishing/-Practical-Deep-Learning-on-the-Cloud
Easily train and deploy scalable deep learning models on the cloud
Master AWS services while working with computer vision tasks and neural networks
Automate and scale your workflow with limited resources to gain maximum efficiency
[b]Download File[/b] https://rapidgator.net/file/f36eb53bd73781426b6f4ba7c982861c https://rapidgator.net/file/05784275af94f444272ef28f11ac4f6c
- Ebooks list page : 43095
- 2021-06-24Packt Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud-RiDWARE
- 2021-06-21Packt Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud-RiDWARE
- 2020-06-02Practical Deep Learning On The Cloud
- 2020-04-27Packt Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud
- 2020-04-01Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud
- 2020-03-30Practical Deep Learning on the Cloud
- 2020-10-09Practical Deep Learning for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge (PDF)
- 2020-10-09Practical Deep Learning for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge (MOBI)
- 2019-12-16Practical Deep Learning for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge: Real-World AI & Computer-Vision Projects Using Python, Keras & TensorFlow
- 2018-12-13Practical Deep Learning for Cloud and Mobile [Early Release]
- 2021-10-16Machine Learning In The Cloud With Azure Machine Learning
- 2021-09-29Practical Deep Learning - A Python-Based Introduction
- 2021-09-24Practical Deep Learning A Python-Based Introduction (True PDF)
- 2021-09-18Practical Deep Learning With Pytorch
- 2021-09-12Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences A Comprehensive Approach to Remote Sensing, Climate Science...
- 2021-09-09Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences
- 2021-09-04Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences A Comprehensive Approach to Remote Sensing, Climate Science and Geosciences
- 2021-09-03Spotlight On Data The Power Of Deep Learning In The Hands Of Domain Experts
- 2021-08-31Deep Learning Prerequisites The Numpy Stack In Python [Updated]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.