Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 978-1789245349 | 400 Pages | EPUB(true), PDF | 23.22 MB
R is a freely available, open-source statistical programming environment which provides powerful statistical analysis tools and graphics outputs. R is now used by a very wide range of people; biologists (the primary audience of this book), but also all other scientists and engineers, economists, market researchers and medical professionals. R users with expertise are constantly adding new associated packages, and the range already available is immense. This text works through a set of studies that collectively represent almost all the R operations that biology students need in order to analyse their own data. The material is designed to serve students from first year undergraduates through to those beginning post graduate levels. Chapters are organized around topics such as graphing, classical statistical tests, statistical modelling, mapping, and text parsing. Examples are based on real scientific studies, and each one covers the use of more R functions than those simply necessary to get a p-value or plot.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46074
- 2021-01-08Practical R for Biologists An Introduction
- 2020-12-29Introduction to Bioinformatics with R A Practical Guide for Biologists
- 2020-11-23Introduction to Bioinformatics with R: A Practical Guide for Biologists
- 2019-02-22GIS For Biologists A Practical Introduction For Undergraduates
- 2019-01-30GIS For Biologists A Practical Introduction For Undergraduates
- 2012-03-20Practical Problems in Mathematics: For Welders, 5 Edition By Frank R. Schell, Bill Matlock, Robert Chasan - Removed
- 2021-08-30The New Statistics with R An Introduction for Biologists, 2nd Edition
- 2021-08-28The New Statistics with R - An Introduction for Biologists
- 2021-08-23Practical Handbook for Small-Gauge Vitrectomy A Step-By-Step Introduction to Surgical Techniques, Second Edition - Removed
- 2021-07-22The New Statistics with R An Introduction for Biologists, 2nd Edition
- 2021-05-11Introduction to Python 3 : A Practical Guide for Python 3: An Object Oriented Programming
- 2020-10-22Introduction to Numerical Programming: A Practical Guide for Scientists (Instructor Resources)
- 2020-05-28Introduction to Numerical programming A practical guide for scientists and engin
- 2020-05-12Introduction to Numerical programming A practical guide for scientists and engin
- 2019-03-25Introduction to Evolvable Hardware A Practical Guide for Designing Self-Adaptive Systems
- 2019-03-23Introduction to Radiation Protection Practical Knowledge for Handling Radioactive Sources - Removed
- 2019-03-20Introduction to Evolvable Hardware A Practical Guide for Designing Self-Adaptive Systems
- 2019-03-07Introduction to Evolvable Hardware A Practical Guide for Designing Self-Adaptive Systems
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Introduction to Research Methods: A Practical Guide for Anyone Undertaking a Research Project
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.